Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jeans and barefeet... ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jeans and barefeet... ?
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love jeans and feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the jeans/barefoot look BUT if she has pretty legs I much prefer a dress or skirt!

Feet are No.1 in my book but second are sexy legs.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talus
Board Regular
Member # 8646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talus   Email talus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a link to the sexiest picture I've seen for a long time.

http://img11.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=R64POT6X82_Kari_Sweets_14_.jpg

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole sniffer 069
Board Regular
Member # 30789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole sniffer 069   Email sole sniffer 069   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE bare footed women in jeans!!!
That's my biggest turn on!
I find it so sexy because the legs are covered up and it defines the bare foot even more.
A slim woman who wears jeans and smelly trainers without socks... is the one!!! Ha ha.
JEANS AND SMELLY SOLES FOR LIFE MATE!

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole sniffer 069
Board Regular
Member # 30789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole sniffer 069   Email sole sniffer 069   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out www.feetjeans.com if you love this bare soles and jeans.
TOP SITE!!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaveafootfetish
Board Regular
Member # 38023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaveafootfetish   Author's Homepage   Email ihaveafootfetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's hot and check out http://www.feetjeans.com

--------------------
I'm completely comfortable with and even proud of my foot fetish.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans and barefeet: definately a sexy combo!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolf-pup
Board Regular
Member # 37771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolf-pup   Email wolf-pup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh definitely bare feet and jeans are a fantastic combination !!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't really given it much thought until I ran into a site dedicated to a couple of years ago. I agree that it is a potent combination but, really, as long as the feet are bare...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VeryDirtyfeet:
I will take jeans and berefeet over a dress any day.

Me too! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend Josh also LOVES jeans and bare feet. He told me this when we first started dating, and of course I used that to my advantage [Wink] If I'm feeling frisky, all I gotta do is put on some cute jeans, take off my socks, and maybe add a toe ring or two- and BAM- you can figure out the rest..
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
My boyfriend Josh also LOVES jeans and bare feet. He told me this when we first started dating, and of course I used that to my advantage [Wink] If I'm feeling frisky, all I gotta do is put on some cute jeans, take off my socks, and maybe add a toe ring or two- and BAM- you can figure out the rest..

i just looked at those pics and...THOSE ARE PERFECT FEET!!!Josh is a blessed man!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're a classic combo no doubt.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet and jeans is ultra hot. It really accents the feet well. I must say it's one of my favorites.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just something about the way jeans cut off at just the right heigth that accentuates the entire foot so well. I think feet and jeans are one of the sexiest combos

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links