Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Forbidden Foot" movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Forbidden Foot" movie
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other day I went to Amazon.com and typed in "foot fetish" just to see what would come up. To my surprise, they had a lot more foot stuff on there than just a few years ago. The first item listed was a movie called "Forbidden Foot", about a guy's search for perfect feet. Has anyone seen this movie? I was thinking about getting it but I wanted to check here to see if anyone had seen it and can offer any reviews or if it's worth getting. Thanks!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Atomfilms.com and look up "Babette's Feet", it's a nice little short feature and it's FREE! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny movie, the cat is hilarious.
The best part, is he orders custom foot videos from his favorite website. Then they will show some of it, and the scenes are all hot. Better wackoff material than any mainstream movie I've ever seen. One of the models is Francine.

Plus for those concerned about such things, he is a positive role model for foot guys.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing "Babette's Feet" on mainstream TV a couple of years ago...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Go to Atomfilms.com and look up "Babette's Feet", it's a nice little short feature and it's FREE! ned

Just watched it... I liked it [Thumbs Up] ... Cool

Thanks

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I remember seeing "Babette's Feet" on mainstream TV a couple of years ago...

This url Atomfilms.com and babettes feet is Freezing, so i cant see it right now.

What is the film babettes feet about? summerise it for me guys.....

and how much bare feet are in it?

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw "Babettes Feet". Different, but I liked it. Don't know how to explain it. Its a 16 minute film where some guy is attracted to a pair of feet he saw in a restaurant that he considers are the perfect feet. He finally gets acquainted with the feet and the owner of those feet is attracted to hands, which the guy ends up having the perfect set of.

Also, "Forbidden Foot" is available on netflix. Just placed it in my queue.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are several nice shots of feet throughout the movie including the character playing Babette. Personally, I prefer the feet of the 'call girl' that he is obviously paying for the chance to paint her toenails, stunning set of feet... I thought everyone knew of this already, it's been out for a while. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for amazon.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't see 'Forbiden Foot'--it was the worst movie I've ever seen, with only about 3 minutes worth of foot action.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links