Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » number of toe rings (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: number of toe rings
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure if this has been covered before, but i just bought my girl some toe rings and it made me think of this...

i love toe rings and i think they are sexy, but to me, i like seeing girls with more than one, preferably one on each foot. thats why i bought my girl two fitted toe rings.

however, i think over two total is a bit overkill, like one on each toe for example.

so what does everyone else think?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only toe ring Kim has is a 10 K gold one from the Playboy store... She wears it on special occassions, as it was expensive and we are afraid it may get lost.... Other than that one ring, I can't say they do much for me

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing two rings on each foot and an anklet on each ankle. That should be the law and every woman with pretty feet should have to wear them! [Wink] [Thumbs Up]

But in reality I hardly ever see girls on the street with more than 1 ring...and that`s fine as well.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking from one woman's point of view, I love toe rings and would definitely wear at least one on each foot and, Hal, I certainly wouldn't have a problem wearing an ankle bracelet on each ankle. My problem is...I can't seem to find toe rights that will stay on my toes unless I get the adjustable ones and then after a few wears of opening and closing them to be tight enough to not slip off... they break.

Any helpful suggestions? Wbere do you find "fitted" toe rings -- is that more like a solid circle that you get measured to fit your toe?

Would love to have more foot bling but get frustrated with quality and selection.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try toerings.com

they have GREAT service

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears four on one foot and and three on the other. The one she wears on her big toe is custom made and fits perfect, she leaves them all on 24 hrs a day.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when it comes to toe rings more is better !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One or two toe rings and one anklet for me - not a plural number on each foot either

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
try toerings.com

they have GREAT service

thanks, I'll give it a shot!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love toe rings, and anklets on My wife's sexy feet. She wears a silver anklet on her right ankle and a sterling silver toe ring on her right foot, second toe. I think both look great on her, and really show off her sexy feet.

In My personal taste, toe rings, anklets and other foot accesories are meant to compliment and highlight sexy feet. For Me, less is indeed more. Too many rings, too many stacked anklets detract from the sexy feet they adorne and can even take something away from what they are supposed to draw attention too. For Me, they are meant to be elegant, sexy, and light in appearance.

The max I would want Her to wear at any one time would be perhaps a toe ring per each foot, and a couple of slender anklets upon the same ankle...of course paired with the right kind of sexy heels, sandals, or wedge slides to add the finishing touch....Oh, and add a sexy pair of shorts, or skirt too. ~winks~

I just love a feminine woman.

Just My opinion. *S*

Regards,
2swift

PS.
Perfectpeds, try sterling silver as a toe ring. It is a studier metal, adjusts easy yet is not flimsy nor will break and has a firm fit...plus because it is silver, will not ~whispers~ turn your skin green as most costume toe rings can.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to wear 8 toe rings at a time. I have four on each foot. I also wear at least one anklet on each ankle. When I wear the 8 toe rings I always wear my high heels that show the most toe.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love multiple toe rings but interchange mine and sometimes even go without.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife sometimes were toe rings, but when she has to work and wears closed shoes, she says they pince so she doesnt wear them often.

i did see this totally 'fuck-me' looking woman at the amusement park this weekend that had like 6 rings on total and 2 anklets. the oddest part about the rings was that at least one of them looked like a finger ring with a raised 'gem'.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics.. toe-rings help out to make it more artsy. in person.. don't have a preference. same with anklets.. great for pics.. esp with hose! but anklets appeal more in person than toe-rings.

the one thing i can say with toe-rings.. i lean more to what MD does! alterante.. and even go without. the 24/7/365 bit doesn't sound appealing to me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has had two of them on the second toe of her right foot for over two years now. She very rarely takes them off - only if she's affraid she'll lose them. Occasionally she will wear a third one on her left foot just to show a bit of balance. I sure do love toe rings - some friends of ours went to a Cardinals game with us one time and the wife of this couple was wearing brown leather thong sandals, metalic purple nail polish and at least one toe ring on every toe except her big toes. She had her feet propped up on the seat infront of her most of the night. My pants were a bit tight the entire evening! [Jerkoff]

MoMan

PS - if you look REALLY close at my avatar, you can just a hint of my wife's toe ring.

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links