Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Own any used socks? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Own any used socks?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you actually been lucky enough to be given your wifes/gf's used socks? As in she wanted you to have them? I have a pair of nylon stotckings she gave me that smell great all the time! [Drool]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
As in she wanted you to have them?

i'd be hard up non-stop if i could be given the used stockings or socks of a supermodel like giselle bunchen. especially if she picked me out of a crowd (with the help of her bodyguards) & told me that she "wanted me to have them" and then personally handed them to me in front of her entourage as if she needed to get rid of her stinkies and she didn't want any of her assistants getting their hands dirty, so she picks me out of the fan crowd because, in her mind, I basically look like a guy who could use them [Big Grin] would be even better if she handed them to me in sort of a good riddance sorta way.

any of us here would be honored for such an annointment.

it's heaven when a woman "wants you to have" her stinkies, for better or for worse, publicly or privately, HEE HEE [Big Grin]

[ June 01, 2008, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, they weren't stinky.

But yeah, I got a brown and white striped knee high from one of my FRIENDS wives. It was our secret. ;o

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gf gave me a pair of her ankle socks. Well worn and very stinky.

Unfortunately, after a maybe two weeks of having them, err, they got washed by my mother!

Now they smell like washing up powder [Cry]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
torturedsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for torturedsoles   Author's Homepage   Email torturedsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My problem at the moment is that as I am at the gym most days my feet are very very smelly - yet I am running out of socks as OH wont let me wash them!

--------------------
Check out my site at www.freewebs.com/torturedsoles

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved your site.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never had any desire to own somebody else's used clothing

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

not even celebrity bra's or panties?!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god, the hose she gave me smell amazing, we had been out ALL NIGHT dancing and she had been wearing some sexy high heels and hose which her feet looked drool-worthy in. [Drool] She gave me them almost instantly after taking them off and I didn't ask, she just said I'd appreciate them more lol.

--------------------

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

not even celebrity bra's or panties?!
no

just because a girl is on tv or whatever doesn't make me like her anymore than some chick i see at the mall

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend automatically hands me her stinky socks when she gets in from work, i love it!
Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Really Coxy? For you to keep becuase if that's case she must go through a lot of socks. My GF has given me 2 pairs, some tights she cut into socks, but she washed them first [Cry] second ones I have which are the best are some hose that came straight of her sweaty tired feet after dancing she literally threw them to me and told me to keep them.

But she also offered me some very cute brightly coloured socks before, I think she just didn't want them, I knew they stunk good because she had asked me to smell her feet in her socks when she first arrived (she really likes the fact she will ask me to and I will) but for some reason I said no because I already had a good smelling pair. I didn't want to seem to desperate but I look back and think why on earth I did that when she clearly wanted me to have them. I think it turns her on knowing I'm smelling her foot scent while she is gone and lusting after her feet. [Drool]

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
no

just because a girl is on tv or whatever doesn't make me like her anymore than some chick i see at the mall

hahaaaa! ...wish there was a way to make Angelina Jolie appear next to you mid-sentence [Drool]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

I've never thought of buying anybody's smelly socks. Personally I'd rather have my GF's whom I know that her feet have been in them and they are genuine and I love her and she loves me and it means something, she wants me to have.

But I do wonder if women actually know how much money is in this if they sell to a foot fetishist. I mean [Eek!] .

I wonder if some girls get excited knowing the amount paid represents how badly the bidder wants to smell their sexy feet. It's a power thing really.

But some sell for A LOT. And yet I hear of people complaining the smell is not what they wanted. Well obviously, the girl is hardly going to smell her own sock and describe the smell for you, all she knows is that she has had them on so many days and they 'probably smell'.

Although I have also heard of foot lovers being overpowered by the stench and some socks actually carry warnings. [Laugh]

I mean, there are now adult auction sites where people bid for women's smelly socks, and they really can sell.

You don't even know if they have come from a woman, and then where would you be? [Jerkoff] to mans feet! [Eek!] Ugh! I know my GF has filled her socks up with smell and sweat and thats the turn on. [Tongue]

--------------------

underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
Really Coxy? For you to keep becuase if that's case she must go through a lot of socks.

I dont keep them, they tend to loose there smell, she gives me her sweaty socks straight from her feet for me to enjoy, then they go in the wash...
I've purchased used socks but i prefer it when they are straight from the feet and are warm and sweaty [Cool]

Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links