Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sofa ads (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sofa ads
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont you just love sofa ads?! i dont know about anywhere else in the world but in the uk, all sofa ads have babes sat on the sofas barefooted showing there soles.
its a great way to get random sneaky peaks when your watching tv with people!
dont you all agree?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the sofa ads I see, the women have their shoes on.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spen:
dont you just love sofa ads?! i dont know about anywhere else in the world but in the uk, all sofa ads have babes sat on the sofas barefooted showing there soles.
dont you all agree?

Oooo man, do I know all about women and sofa adds, prior to internet and sites like this, sofa adds was one form of my material next to clothes catalogs.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool...how about posting some images in the picture forum.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to check em out in the catalogues when I was a kid (the sofa ads I mean) but the disadvantage was that the feet were always so badly cut out in the lay out that there would actually be parts missing (obviously this was long before photoshop). As for the ones on TV, I guess I second Ftlckr; they've always got their shoes on. [Mad]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all of em, i suppose it depends what the ad is, DFS comercials on tv where im from, alot of the time no one had shoes even (even gys in the add ¬_¬).

heres one
http://www.visit4info.com/advert/DFS-Furniture-Half-Price-Trend-Collection-Sale-Ends-Sunday-DFS-Furniture/59920

that site btw is great for adds, its the youtube of comercial vids, almost like its got every one of em! you get some free, otherwise you gotta join to watch the lot

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FarmerFred   Email FarmerFred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg you are so right! I think it must be a UK thing, they always have barefeet.

I think the advertises do it because in general barefeet are sexier than socks?

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spen:
dont you all agree?

Omg, i was thinking the same thing the other day, about sofa ads in the UK, and was thinking of doing a thread about it, you beat me lol.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha this is a great thread, i thought i was the only one who noticed that those DFS ads ALWAYS have some amazing foot shots. well played my good man [Thumbs Up] , i completely agree!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waiting for Victoria Beckham to do one !

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
c7rvn
Board Regular
Member # 9274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for c7rvn   Email c7rvn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean Spen. I'm in the UK also and love it when there's a big furniture sale on TV. All those gorgeous girls with bare feet on the sofa's are great. There are actually quite a lot of adverts in the UK showing the female foot. The new 'Boots' advert is good and the classic 'Veet' adverts are always worth a look!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sofa ads as well as bed ads show the peds a lot here in Canada [Big Grin]
As for why the girl is barefoot it shows that their comfortable and home as well...because if their wearing their shoes on the bed it might be construed as it's still in the store and they didn't buy it.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i know what u mean, i was going to post about this subject a few months back. Bloody love sofa ads, until the guys whip out their feet. People look at me weird when i look away suddenly from the TV. always when its guys feet haha

speaking from the UK, sofa ads nearly always have majority women barefoot, and usually sole shots [Big Grin]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I agree the feet are lovely its a pity the guys in the advert dont take more notice of them

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
All the sofa ads I see, the women have their shoes on.

Here's a sofa pic for you my friend...although I'm not trying to sell anything! [Smile]

[IMG]http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc755/th_24889_100_2560_123_755lo.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links