Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how satisfied are you in your relationship? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how satisfied are you in your relationship?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tough one. i think you need to be a little more understanding to your gf. have you ever asked her why she refuses you so much? i think placing so much emphasis on feet AND sex. perhaps there are some issues with the relationship on other levels? how my wife and i connect emotionally completely affects how we are in bed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a relationship where I can have it at anytime, and on times it’s been her telling me to get down the other end of the bed.

She didn’t really understand at first but now she is well into it. She loves the role play that she doesn’t know me and I sneak into the bedroom and suck her toes and lick the bottom of her feet.

Just can beat it. She has jumped in with both feet. Excuse the pun LOL.

[ June 02, 2008, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
interesting. thanks for your answers.

i've been battling in my head where i can improve or whether to ditch the relationship for sometime.

i still feel there is slow progress for me even if im not quite there yet. perhaps i'll never be satisfied if i dont let myself.

last night my girlfriend promised a footjob and made a huge fuss about painting her toe nails (i've been asking for months) but if i dont ask, i dont get!

we had a huge argument and now this morning she apologises and tell me tonight she will do it for me..yet now i feel like i've bullied her into it.

For me it hasnt been an easy ride but i just hope all this work and discussion with my partner pays off

OKAY HERE IS MY OPINION...IGNORE HER FEET...I KNOW IT IS HARD, BUT SOMETIMES WOMEN LIKE TO WORK FOR IT, IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT I AM THE SAME WAY AT TIMES, SHE WILL REALIZE THAT SHE NEEDS TO PLEASE YOU IF SHE LOVES YOU, REALTIONSHIPS ARE A TWO WAY STREET, LET HER WONDER WHY YOU DONT ASK ANYMORE...AND THEN YOU PROBABLY WONT HAVE TO ASK...AT LEAST FOR AWILE LOL!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAlegs
Board Regular
Member # 30367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAlegs   Author's Homepage   Email LAlegs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with Goddess - Not really into guys that reveal themselves too much - I like to be the guy sometimes. lol.

--------------------
 -

www.legsofla.com

Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh... I was away from my g/f for about a month and just reunited with her this past weekend..she let me fuck her feet two nights in a row and were gearing up for some sex(no toots though..her rule) tomorrow. I don't agree...that's like me saying..you can't cum...it's taking a part out of sex which I don't think is very cool at all...have to have a chat before hand...or I'll just say fuck it and grab her toots and start sucking while I'm fucking! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say this was an interesting post... I would say that I am 100 percent satisfied in our relationship, both sexually and non.... I look around at many of our friends and the guys I work with and see that I am much luckier than they are.

I would say that the on average we have "alone time" 4-6 times a week. I'm very sexually driven and lucky enough to have a women who supports my needs. This has been consistant for about 10 years now...

Also lucky as Kim loves being barefoot, painting her nails and keeping them soft and hot. I never have to ask, although I may suggest a different color here and there.

During our alone times, sometimes it involves her feet but other times it does not. Just this past weekend as we were floating on the boat alone she pulled my cock out and gave me an incredible foot job right on the boat in the daylight... Things like that keep the spark alive.. And on occassion, I wish my sexual drive wasn't so high as I could leave her alone for more than 24 hours...LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot complain not one bit about me and my GF, we have sex almost everytime were together and not 2 mention all the footjobs she gives..at first she was so shy about pleasing me with her feet but the more she did it, the better it got. now she sends me pics of her feet to my phone with comments like, "Your penis belongs here" or "i'll milk u dry with these"..xoxo I am FuCkinG LuCkY..! ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had someone so open and understanding to it before! Another reason I was glad to marry her.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you do find a lady that gets your fetish, it’s a god send. It makes everything in the relationship bond together. Constantly bothering someone for something they are not into or that they don’t understand just gets their back up, and god I have been in relationships like that.

It makes the relationship very hard work. Its taken me till I am 35 to find a women who takes an active part, and the sex we have if bloody great. She makes the effort to have pedicures and to French polish her toes.

Makes the effort to ask what color I would like to see her nails or am I happy with the French polish. Constantly moisturizes her feet so that they are soft for me.

It is very hard to find a women like this, but when you do find them hang on to them for deal life. I know I am not going anywhere and would never look at other women.

My girlfriend is funny, leggy and such a lovely person, and we have such a great relationship. Job done. We will grow old together and let’s just hope I am still supple enough to make it down the bottom of the bed when I am 90 LOL

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links