Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think girls can sense our fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think girls can sense our fetish?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends not only on the impressions that you eminate, but sometimes, the things you leave laying around, LOL!

doesn't take a rocket scientist of a woman to know what silicon feet are used for

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, women just know, i think - a split second glance at a set of sexy piggies flags the whole thing up for them.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - I am either blind or no one is looking. I have yet to notice anyone staring at my feet! I must be in another world! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 14 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
OK - I am either blind or no one is looking. I have yet to notice anyone staring at my feet! I must be in another world! LOL

Perfectpeds, I am looking at yours!

^^ Written confirmation [Big Grin]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a funny and great topic.... i wonder this so often myself, i take a train around the city of boston all the time and am ALWays in the position of catching some dangling, or beautiful toes etc. etc. Personally i feel like i can be almost certain ive had three experiences with the girl seeing me staring at her feet; there has been probably one two or a few (hardly any) experiences ive had where i was pretty well convinced that a girl realized i was looking at her feet, then did more to draw attention to them (in shoe play).... i think the most common reaction i get is for a girl to see that im staring at her feet in shoeplay or what have you, and be apathetic to it and just go about her business... (again this is all assuming that they actually saw what was going on, a guy blatantly checking out and digging their feet), and then the third one is the funniest to me and probably the most likely, i feel like a girl has caught me staring at her feet lustfully while she was taking them out of her shoes (etc. etc.) and promptly put her shoes back on and kept her feet still for the rest of her train ride, loll. either way, i dont wanna creep girls out, but sometimes i think its fun to let a girl see that im having a hard time taking my eyes off her feet, its a good thing i think even if they are confused and thinking 'was that guy looking at my feet the way i think?' one thing i forgot is that ive also been staring at a girl's feet in flip flops on the train when we were both standing up across from each other, and i looked up to see her looking at me with a confused expression on her face, lolll.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I wonder if my co-worker knows I have a foot fetish because the way she plays with her flip flops at work seems like she's trying to give me a nice little show!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of them can tell and some of them can't. I love it when someone does know and she'll tease you with her feet til you almost want to jack off. Still the ones I know that didn't know don't treat me any different and think it is like a cute fetish
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder sometimes.

a girl asked me if i had a fetish once and i sort of sarcastically said 'of course'. there were a few times where she teased me.. so i think she knows.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links