Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Photographers and the Beautiful Feet in Front of Them

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Photographers and the Beautiful Feet in Front of Them
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatsup to all the ladies and fellas out here at Wu's, Im lookin forward to coming on here more often due to internet problems solved. This has probably already been raised but I am sooo curious.... all you photographers out there who own pro sites, amateur sites, and just like to take pictures of models who will show their feet, does this relationship of the cameraman and the woman showing and wiggling their feet all over the place manifest into a little worshipping, massaging, etc. etc. ever?? I know this is unprofessional, but surely a girl now and then enjoys all the attention and complimenting of her feet, and may be attracted to the photographer otherwise (I know alot of these dudes keep in good shape and make themselves very appealing which totally helps get the women in to show their feet) and decides to see what it is all about, (assuming she isnt a well established foot model). I know a lot of the models have husbands and boyfriends to, but Im just curious. I know a couple of site owners/photographers have wound up dating one of the foot models. Please share if you can!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a certain synergy that gets created during a casting and photoshoot. Especially when a woman sees herself in a photo not like she has ever seen before. The good girl looking BAD and vice versa.

It isn't always not professional when more happens especially when initiated by the model. The relationship can taint the excitement like when one works with a spouse. People taking others for granted, etc. And it can be a good way to lose a great model when the fun ends.

Fotogs don't always get the model, but when they are alive in front and you are alive behind the camera. It makes things interesting.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
does this relationship of the cameraman and the woman showing and wiggling their feet all over the place manifest into a little worshipping, massaging, etc. etc. ever?? I know this is unprofessional

If we think of these things as "unprofessional", we will manifest them as unprofessional.

It is possible to take a different strategy and treat it like it is somehow professional. You can even do small things to aid that manifestation by using proper lingo and the like. Lots of other small things too like nuances as to how the act of pleasure is directed or described. For instance, imagine how "professional" director, George Lucas, (who probably has no fetish) would direct an actor to play a foot worship role as opposed to how some creepy fetish director in his own apartment might say, "okay you lay down there so I can have my way with your soles!", LOL!.

It's all in the semantics many times. Be the guy with good semantics and tailor it by scenario. And it's always better when you seem objective/unattached in these photographer to model engagements (unless she's already your girl, then it doesn't really matter).

For those who might not understand what I'm getting at, George Lucas might hypothetically direct a male actor to engage in foot worship by saying: "Okay, so I want Johnny to run his tongue repeatedly from the heel to the toes and I want him to simulate a feeling of passionate enjoyment like he is a man in the desert who now gets to enjoy the juice of a sweet fresh orange." etc. ie. replace a horny attached man's description with a professional unattached man's description.

...tis much better than the unprofessional-manifested guy who creepily indicates to the model: "lay down so I can lick your soles now." (as if she is some paid foot whore) LOL!

It's basically small innocent nuances in communication that can dramatically reshape a woman's impression that something pervy is actually something positive. Learning to command these small nuances on the fly can come naturally if you're in a particular mode or feeling a particular aura, or these things can be taught professionally so you are constantly aware of them otherwise.

Working with models has led to the occasional girlfriend for me, but even better, many times (with non-girlfriend models) it has led to great foot loving.

If we start manifesting ourselves as professionals with respect to our desires, then we can also get those feet without seeming unprofessional to the models, or even worse: creepy.

As many people have said on these boards over and over when giving successful advice, it is not the foot fetish that is creepy, it is the person's actions. My opinion is that if we synonymously think of certain ideas as "unprofessional", we will almost definitely eminate subconscious signals to that testimony when we go in for our pleasures. That may not equal a positive end result.

[ June 04, 2008, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Tyler - WORD!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Tyler D.! Especially your last paragraph. Every comedian knows that whether you have the best or worst punchline in the world, to get a laugh...it's all in the delivery.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends on the model(s) to be honest. There are girls who do modeling who would totally be freaked out if you attempted to do more than photos. There are girls, most of which in my case who are friends, who enjoy a good foot massage. And then sometimes a spark can be there and a little (or a lot) of play can come about. It's pretty much like walking into a party or gathering. You can approach one girl who will want nothing to do with you, but doesn't mind dancing and the other girl who dances with you and invites you back to her place. [Smile] Just have to use common sense. I don't ever go into a shoot, however, looking for something to happen as that isn't why I asked the girl to pose.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links