Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anybody else have a cool wife or gf like this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody else have a cool wife or gf like this?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife doesn't mind me taking pics of women's shoes or feet, though without them knowing. I know some people may not not agree with doing it without consent, but I've heard worse stuff. Also, she will try and get pics herself and show me.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a cool wife. In the days before digital imagery (the flash & whir of a Polaroid kept one from trying to be sneaky), I had a couple of girlfriends who were comfortable at my gazing at other women's feet and would cut photos out of magazines they thought I would find interesting.

One girlfriend went so far as to tell all the gals in her dorm (an all-women's school no less) that I had a thing for their feet and all her friends would go barefoot for the duration of my stay. One of her friends had a particularly beautiful pair of long slender feet - with some long slender leg to go with them - that my girlfriend knew drove me to distraction and, I believe, she took a great deal of pleasure watching my frustrated lust. She would, however, satiate my desires once we were alone.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two cheers for the great wives and girlfriends we have!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has done that alot. she'd go to the beach and park with the kids and take pics of womens feet and then when i got home, she show them to me. she's also given me to OK to do whatever i want with other women's feet if we're swinging with them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool Toetapper and Nusuth! It's been a total switch from my ex girlfriend. She barely let me touch hers and the mention or another girl made her mad! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF will let me do ANYTHING with her sexy feet, and she loves it. But she would never let or want me taking pictures of anyone's else's feet. She'd feel cheated and I'd feel like I was cheating on her.

Feet give me sexual pleasure so I think even if I were to smell, kiss, lick another girls feet or toes I'd be cheating on her which I would never do.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.. Yep. That was the cool thing about my ex. She knew I shot candids and didn't care. I shoot Feet and Big Butts. She would even pretend to be the subject of a shot while I was really zooming into Feet (or a big Butt) She would even take pics for me that she thought I would like.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, i cannot imagine my GF being like that EVER. We are both insecure people, and so looking around at others isn't on the cards. Let alone something that she knows would drive me mad. Sufficed to say though, I don't really look. I would die if I saw her looking around
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with some work, i've shown my wife what I do and where I look. she knew what I was up to well before we married. in that time, we worked through the issues that would come of me taking pics... even massaging feet. bottom line... respect. i don't go massaging feet of other women (especially if i wasn't doing that for them prior to meeting my now wife). but the exception if it's for medicinal reasons.. pain releif related to injury... almost never comes up.

pics.. within respect. i do take pics.. she knows.. and as long as i don't hide it from her.. fine. she's on occassions taken pics she thought i'd love and either emailed it to me or shown it to me on her phone.

however.. feet has an intimate aspect for me.. so that is only shared with her. but in terms of artistic value for pics. she's cool with it.

i hope that all made sense.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

I understand, RPM. That's like how my wife and I feel.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links