Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Of all your past relationships... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Of all your past relationships...
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just one so far and that would be my present wife. My ex wife i think let me massage them but that was it. I didn't get the foot jobs or anything like that from her.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been very successful with all of my relatonships..it's all in how u address them the fetish, after that your set..! =)

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In terms of relationships, my wife was the first person I told about my fetish. However, she doesn't like my fetish activities, so based on that, I'd have to say 0%.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that, bondo.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hitting a perfect score...100% for me (lucky bastard that I am)!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been in one relationship so far, which I'm in currently, and she will let me suck on her toes and lick her feet, but she won't entice my fetish.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive only had 3 relationships, and i wasnt with one long enough to do anything to her feet, so i guess technically im at 66.6%
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around 80% or so, but it's a loaded question since if I find out early on that feet are a no-go, then I don't get into that relationship.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cambridge
Board Regular
Member # 17884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cambridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 4 long term relationships and have gone all the way to footjob with 2, but only massages with the other 2. My last gf actually invited footplay, it was pretty bad ass : )
Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple denied that they liked having their feet worshipped but later on they wanted me to suck their toes and kiss their feet again. So really 100% were into it just a couple didn't want to admit it. The first woman's feet that I worshipped said it felt weird at first but she liked it and she couldn't stop moaning. That is a good thing
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100%

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest if I broke up with my GF and my next was one of those absolute no way girls as in, "you are NOT touching my feet" I wouldn't even get involved. I wouldn't judge them hey it's their body but if feet are off the menu I would be put off. Not being able to worship feet would make me want to more. [Laugh]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought at first the guys saying they wouldn't date a woman if she didn't allow foot play, but I guess that makes sense. If you loved to watch sports and she didn't or didn't like to go dancing and you did, then I guess it makes sense to find someone with similar interests.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why waste time in a relationship you know you will be feeling frustrated in before you even start? Lifes too short. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links