Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a word about my weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a word about my weekend
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been 'tortured' this weekend.. my wife had friends over with great nail art... but... out of respect to what we've spoken before.. i didn't ask for pics.. but i was left thinking about this and other threads like it! my blood boiling. no pics!! i couldn't resist.. i 'misbehaved' and took one on my cell.. didn't come out good.. lighting was poor. but. thank goodness for a place like this!

to make matters worse. one of her friends asked me to buy her shoes and my wife said ok. i'm a huge heel fan... and the friend had fab summer heels that show-cased her feet well! no pics again!!!!!!!! but.. drats!!!! just torture...

no.. i'm not running out the door to the shoe shop at all... nor am i going to go out of my way to get her heels. if she wants to go shoping with me when i'm getting my wife shoes.. fine.. but no special trip just for heels for her. ... especially if my wife isn't with me. some fantasies will remain as such... fantasies.

and the gals are staying over all weekend long.. as i type.. the worked out together and took of their shoes afterwards.. no i didn't come close enough to get a sniff.. but i though of the many here who would have tried! the also had 'cute' flip-flops and i thought of the many flipflop fans here too (plus they've got a vid on yahoo today about flipflops.. many many hot closeups of toes.. but can't figure how to save the vid and post it here either)

they're going over gal stuff.. and my wife's heel collection too. all this talk about feet and heels.. and i can't show my appreciation of the topic because my wife wants that to be just the two of us!!!!!! so.. what did i do to handle this.. came over here to write this thread.. i've got two more days of this 'torture'. and her friends have very nice peds and they've all got fresh new pedis that look really hot!

the pain.... the pain.. lol!!!

just thought i'd share with you all.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wel the one friend must know you are into feet if she asked you to shop for the shoes so I say, go up to your wife, sweep her in your arm, plant a big one one her, and tell her this is your house and you are taking pics and she can either work with you and maybe get some enjoyment out of it, or she can stay pissed at you. One way or the other- you are the head of that house and you want pics damnit! lol

Like that? lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!!!!

i opted to 'punk' out. got one good pic on my cell.. but the details of the nail art didn't come through that well.

My wife won't get pissed, just won't be too comfy.

they all know i have a thing for heels. one suspects i've got a thing for feet (the one with the nail art).. and i did take a pic a whiles back and she thought it was nice.

but.. it's too darn hot right now for me to bother too much.... maybe later today before they leave... i'll go for it.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, such torture, it seems you've gotten yourself into a horrible situation there (grin) all these beauties around and nothing to do but sneek peeks (all the time, as I would have done, like a schoolboy in heaven -grin) I really feel for you RPM! [Tongue]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

watching the movie late last night was the worse!!! all those toes wiggling about! ligth too dim to take pics though. but you bet.. i was taking plenty of mental pics!!!

i have to admit.. i was tempted to pick up one of the heels to get a sniff. i won't lie. i was tempted.. but thankfully my higher brain kicked in and i didn't do anything.. and good thing too.. my wife was standing there looking at me... while i thought i was all alone with the shoe too. i didn't lean in.. didn't get close.. didn't touch.

wifee didn't say a word.. nor let on that she figured anything.

but one thing is for sure.. the toeprints looked hot!

RPM

p.s. so instead.. i went into our bedroom.. picked up my wife's shoe instead and enjoyed the aroma.. and my wife walked in and laughed and said when the girls leave later this weekend.. i can enjoy her feet! cool! but the wait is torturous!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor RPM! I believe this is what is referred to as "sweet torture"! Just think of the building anticipation. You now you're going to be given your due when everyone leaves. Perhaps your wife had this thought in the back of her head the entire time. I wonder though - what man would truly complain about having several women staying at his house running around showing their toes and obviously loving heels as well!

Oooh RPM - you will have a good story to tell when the visitors go home! Perhaps you will get some pictures then of your wife's feet to post!

Hang in there - and stay cool. It's a scorcher.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL hang in there RPM the weekend is almost over! your wife is not going to know what hit her tonight best of luck!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you know me. I say what I want and I better get it! lol ... my poor husband...

Nah... I do the same....

but still... Maybe your wife would totally get off on you being so assertive and agressive! You never know...

Its a very sexy quality when done right...

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Hey,

talk about interesting twists in the scenario. I was about to get my camera and get all confident and all.. when the girls started to complain about how hot it was.. and then. they started getting more comfy on the couch and playing footsies with each other!!!!!

That threw me for a surprised loop. they were comparing notes on their nail jobs and even comparing notes on what shoes are comfy and which weren't. even asked me my opinion on a few things too. great talk!!!

it also helped that the t.v. had a thing on and the topic of custom shoes came up.. which brought about the discussion of heels and feet to the living room.

problem..... my excitement would have showed! between my wife's toes and the girl with the heels.. with very pretty toes.. and the third one with the toes members here seem to love a lot of...... and my super thin shorts.. i couldn't just get up and run for the camera and come back and start snapping at their toes!

so.. i had to wait for a better moment. and when that moment came.. i went for the camera.. and as i was getting it set.. i hear them start off with their good-byes and fairwells.. drats!!!!

one of them said.. we should take pics.. the other two replied. not today.. it's way too hot!!! and sticky! and muggy.. and sweaty!!!! next time.

I pop my head out of course.. and they all giggled and said next time they'll reserve a set just for me (and i'm not sure what set it was.. but my attention was starting to show down south again).. so I slipped away.

once cooled again.. i come back and blended back into the chat. feeling a little dejected(sp).. at what was transpiring.

on the one hand.. i have the one pic and vid on my cell phone that I took... but i wanted the high quality one.

so.. i go back to finish preping my camera.. and just then.. my pc crashes and the alarm that warns me my cpu is frying up goes off!! so much for pics. i've got clients info and pics and stuff on there that i can't afford to loose. i drop every thing and go for a quick rapid shut down.

from the looks of it. i may have lost my cpu.. won't know until later when i have time to take the thing apart in cooler weather. my desktop is very very tempermental when somethign goes wrong. (7 year old platform)

so.. no pics guys. my focus was deadlocked on saving one of my bread-and-butter options.. this desktop financed my camera.. and helped secure the web connect so that i can use my wife's laptop and chat with you guys all the time.

when it was said and done.... the mood of the girls had changed. and while i listened to their carrying on and on.. i'm glad i didn't go for the pic while the three of them were there. the third girl would not have taken this very lightly. and things would have gotten awkward. had i gone for it when it was just the heeled friend and my wife.. that would have worked wonderfly and magically. but with the third gal.. not really. (i slipped the idea of the pic in... and the response helped me get this conclusion)

now.. here is the real kicker! my wife is telling me how horny she is and how she wants me to have my way with her.. but my boss also called me in on an emergency tonight. after i'm done typing this.. i'm off to work for the next 12 to maybe 16 hours to handle this crisis of theirs!

so.. my wife opts to go hang wiht the girls and go see her mom.

no feet tonight. no hot sex tonight! no desktop working either! and i've got clients waiting for delivery of my artwork in two days! and from their paid delivery.. i was going to invest in more hardware for my desktop. i've got a little pickle to solve here.

so so close! so close!!! so so close!!!!!!!!!

Footgirl, you're right about the assertiveness.. but not when that third gal was around. she(my wife) and I talked about it a little bit before me getting online..... either way.. next time they have a gathering.. i'm all over it.. the ground work is set for it.. enough so that i think i can get the third gal onboard ( i was not going to totally loose any chances here folks.. i did lay the foundation.. and next-time will be much easier and much better)

but.. my wife and i will be doing a photoshoot this week... hope she didn't go change her nail job.. but if she did.. fine too.

RPM

p.s what a crazy weekend! crazy! note to self.. no thin shorts next time!!!

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the only downside to having the S/O knowing about the FF...anytime the subject of feet comes up whether it be with other girls or on TV/movies you have to restrain yourself a bit so as to not upset the wifey [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

My best guy friend is in from TX- and after the BBQ tonight I was sitting at the table- put my feet in my hubbys lap and told him to rub them cause i had been on them since morning cleaning - cooking etc... Which he had no problem doing. He is 100% not a footguy but is nice enough to rub my feet whenever I ask. Anyway, so my friend is sitting at the table and he and I are like - twins. We think and talk the same and I love him to pieces like a brother.

I look at him and I said - hey do you like feet? lol Cause now, I just would love to know if anyone I know has a fetish with them. lol Cause I have gathered- most of you dont say it. Anyway, - he is single and I just had to ask him because I am completely nosey and I can admit it. He gave a wierd look - not like a OH YOU FOUND ME OUT- look but a look like- WTF feet are gross... lol and he followed it up by a comment ... so... I am taking it as he isnt into feet! lol

So, where as you are not too forward, maybe I am too forward. lol Either way, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around, and just continue to be who you are. Pics or no pics! lol

Your weekend sounds entirely too frustrating though... ENTIRELY!

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
That's the only downside to having the S/O knowing about the FF...anytime the subject of feet comes up whether it be with other girls or on TV/movies you have to restrain yourself a bit so as to not upset the wifey [Big Grin]

Unless the wifey knows and it amuses her. My partner in crime and passion, the beautiful Luna, will sometimes try and get her girlfriends to talk feet cuz she knows it turns me on when they all start showing them off. Needless to say this makes me go all schoolboy shy and is very, very exciting. Moments like that make me thank my maker for spicing up my life with this fetish, and make me thank him for Luna, the love of my life!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

yes footgir.. a very frustrating weekend. one that makes me both appreciate my wife more, yet at the same time have me shake my head.

one part.. she originally didn't want anyon to partake or know I like feel or gals wearing high heels. but she's lightened up a lot and i appreciate that.

on the other part... she's not the partner-in-crime type. (although twice now she's come home with stories and pics of gals in heels or with slammin' pedis). but she won't facilitate it for me.

she has gotten comfy with the fact i've given massages in the past while we were dating. she's ok with the fact i want to be able to continue such practice for health benefit to past gal pals who got massages (ie.. a long day out in heels.. and she's in agony and i am asked for a massage.. deal) but she would prefer i never go offering massages to gals who never got them from me before we wedded.

time will tell.

the saddess part.. the 'emergency' at work may not be all fixed.. and i may have a few more nights to work (me being out the door before wifee gets home).. so there is a distinct risk of me not getting to her feet before the week is up.. we'll see what transpires later today when i get a phone call.

for now. off to bed I go... brutal head.. mid day.. yuk

RPM

p.s an no feet at that.. yup.. frustrating weekend!

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

She might not facilitate it for you but you can see that the two of you love each other and I guess that's the main thing. I mean Luna might be my partner in crime but there's things that please me less about her and things that please me more. Maybe not from the same subject, but I also have moments that I just shake my head in pure frustration, so does she, I suppose.

We all suffer a little in love, no matter how much we love the person we're with. (my my, the twopenny philosopher in me wakes up and smells the...)

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

it's called the give and take. when that works.. relationships are fabulous! no work tonight.. but she may have another friend over.. who also has nice feet i've been told. hum..... this one has even less knowledge about my interest (execpt for heels that she nolonger wears).

at least I'm home.. so we'll see... no.. i'll be enjoying my wife!

RPM

p.s J.J thanks for the compliment. I do cherish my lovely bride!!!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links