Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stay in Japan - Girls, podal beauty, other issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stay in Japan - Girls, podal beauty, other issues
pies_descalzos
Board Regular
Member # 25146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pies_descalzos   Email pies_descalzos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not used this forum for quite some time! Good to be back!

Very soon I will embark upon my stay in Gifu, Japan participating in a Japanese language immersion course at a language school there while doing an homestay living with a Japanese family. Almost for a duration of 3 months I will be in the beautiful land.

I can see the podal benefits of this place. Beautiful footsies treading in those cute Geta, beautiful contrast between the pristine surfaces of the historical sites, the temples, the shrines, the castles and the bear and natural utmost low extremities of the cuties made heavenly by God himself. Of course, I see myself again obliged to capture this kind of podal beauty on my camera and to share my photos if people would like that. I believe I did the same during my trip in Valencia last summer.

Just like I really adore Japanese footsies, I too admire the cuteness of Japanese girls in general. Actually all kinds of Asian girls. Small, petite, gentle looking, feminine Asian girls, just like small and well proportionate female feet, are so adorable. They really stimulate a feeling in my heart. For sure, one of my goals for Japan, not only because I need companionship in a foreign country, but also because it would be good for my language studies and my personal and social development, is to get a Japanese girlfriend.

However, I must reveal problematic personal characteristics which pose a problem to me. I am pretty unsociable, reclusive and rather timid in social settings. In fact I have not had a girlfriend since highschool (4 years ago)(even that wasn't a real good relationship), and don't tend to socialize well with girls at all. Even when I am a really nice person to them, they don't see me as adequate, most probably attributed to my social inadequancy which have been a problem of mine all through my lonely childhool, my solitary adolescence up to the present.

Acknowdeging my own flaws, I really would like to move to be more sociable. In Japan, I really wish to make an effort to increase my level of sociability. Can anyone give me any advice on getting girlfriends in Japan? Just about how difficult is such a task? Has anyone had any experience with getting girls in Japan? Of course, what I look for is more than just a sexual partner, I want a full girlfriend experience. I think I need to do this for my own personal development in order to begin to defeat in social inadequacies. Of course, if I do get a Japanese girlfriend successfully, I will be one step closer to those perfect little kawaii footsies.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Luke

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jbfour
Board Regular
Member # 26523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jbfour   Email jbfour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
japanese love american men, but it will be hard to have a good relationship due to the communication issues
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke; perhaps your self admitted 'inadequacy' will not be so apparent in a culture so different from yours.
I just hope 3 months is long enough for a successful outcome.

Good luck. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, hookers don't care how "inadequate" you are.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seriously wish I could take the same trip to Japan. As for your other problems, it's pretty obvious to me. You're fluent in at least two languages, English and Nerd. [Tongue] I speak both also (I have a good amount of girl problems myself), but girls and other people in general tend to not like the high-level vocabulary you use. They'd rather hear that you're shy than that you have "problematic personal characteristics", you get what I mean?

I can't really help with your demeanor around girls, I guess you can PM me if you want to elaborate on that.

Well, good luck taking pics of feet though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Japanese women, esp in the big cities such as Tokyo like western guys, but do NOT buy into the serviceman's cliche that they're all hungry for a westerner. A westerner going around checking out girl's feet in a small city like Gifu is more than likely going to be considered a "kimoi".. a creep. Don't cause problems for your host family. Most Japanese women are very conservative, and the japanese culture considers feet 'dirty', or subject to being 'dirty'. There ARE plenty of women who are into it, but.. be judicious.
My advice for your other "problem" is to approach each and every person with calm friendliness. Don't be an over-eager big dog, you'll scare them off!
As for scoring some tootsies.. in Gifu? I don't know. You'd best be getting to Tokyo.. there are several nice fetish clubs in Roppongi in Tokyo, if you're 20+ years old. Ginza is rather expensive. You can actually enjoy a nice ladies toes at the right place. Better get a JR pass before you go, because those bullet train rides can be expensive. There's a scene in Osaka, too. Check the internet!!! Search "fetish tokyo" or "fetish osaka".

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being someone who's spent some time in Japan and has done a short homestay myself, I can give you a few pointers.

First off, don't worry about getting a girlfriend right off the bat. The first thing you must do is immerse yourself in the language and culture otherwise, your chances of even involving yourself with a women is slim to none. First thing you should do is ask your homestay family to show you around. Ask them about things that are acceptable and unacceptable in Japanese culture. Also, if you know any Japanese language, USE IT as much as you can. I don't care what country you're in, people open up to you when you can speak the local language. Just as we here in the states don't like when people come here and can't or don't speak english, it's the same thing there. If you don't know any, have your homestay family help teach you. Have a conversation session if you must. Also, go out with the homestay's children if they're your age. The kids are almost always the most open-minded in every culture.

Just always remember, the Japanese WANT you to enjoy their culture and their country but they would also like it respected just as any person in any country would. Always be respectful, use the local language as often as you can and if you get stuck then ask if they speak English... in Japanese of course. Trust me, if you can master these starter steps the relationship deal will be easy but you gotta start small. Gifu I believe is a pretty decent size city but I'm not 100% sure about that. Explore and have fun.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links