Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in video games (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in video games
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, feet in games generally suck, when creating characters/avatars for games, the detail for feet isnt takin much attention, i guess since they dont deem it as important, ive played alot of mmorpgs where you create a character from scratch which is really detailed, yet the feet are just circles, not toes, like guild wars or wow. There are some games out there where the characters feet are nice such as one of the 360 tomb raider games, but still, i dont expect much from my games, foot wise, things are changing slowly, and the amount of games with said detailed viewing is increasing, like the game zubzero recomended, and DOA games arent too bad either, but itll be a while before they reach a standard where games and their characters are chat worthy in forums such as these.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martialtiger
Board Regular
Member # 23085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martialtiger   Author's Homepage   Email martialtiger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
This one, but you gotta download to play it..... HOTT!!!!!

Follow the instructions and download by clicking on the bottom pic... on http://martinxmanga.110mb.com/
follow the instructions and voila.... 26megs so shouldn't take long unless your on dial-up which then be quite long..... It's well worth it though....

I love it, this is great!!! It's my dream come true [Big Grin]

--------------------
-

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ninja gaiden 2 has a short scene in the latter levels where the demon woman is bathing in blood and has pretty nice feet for a demon lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a computer game, but an animated movie. Bee Movie. I quite liked it anyway, but there is a couple of feet shots, one close up. AND a discussion between a bee and a human "why would you wear a ring on your toe? it's like wearing a hat on your knee". But still...thought i would point it out. Funny movie, but i am effectively a big child
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
Not a computer game, but an animated movie. Bee Movie. I quite liked it anyway, but there is a couple of feet shots, one close up. AND a discussion between a bee and a human "why would you wear a ring on your toe? it's like wearing a hat on your knee". But still...thought i would point it out. Funny movie, but i am effectively a big child

found the scene you were talking about BUT, i think some guy just dubbed their own audio over it or something, alot of people do stupid stuff like that these days on youtube vids and stuff. But hey, who needs volume to see feet anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElSKY3Me1ZI

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay..ummm...the brazilian fighter Cristine Monteiro from Tekken 4 and 5, she fights barefoot.. ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy beach 3 isnt too bad overall. Ive always wanted to retexture though, the heels and souls are always pretty bland. the foot textures in virtual eve are alot better and i wish i knew enough to steal those textures and move them over to sb3. probably would clash with the anime styles..

age of conan feet arent too bad. oblivion feet are nice if you get rens mod, but the close ups are still pretty blocky.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golassoo
Board Regular
Member # 11725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golassoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
There's a scene in the first Tomb Raider game where Laura Croft is barefooted! It involves her swimming.

Indeed, I remember. Unfortunately it wasn't well rendered, but still it gave me some sparkles. In the beginning of the game, you could play a training mission in Lara's house: swimming in her pool with her feet moving up and down in front of the screen.

I tried the online game second life, but there is not much foot fetish in it, and of course feet aren't well rendered again.

--------------------
Don't click here! -> Free and Live Feet, you will get addicted...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just going to go out on a limb here and say its kind of sad that your scoping out video games to check out feet...but to each his own
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
This one, but you gotta download to play it..... HOTT!!!!!

Follow the instructions and download by clicking on the bottom pic... on http://martinxmanga.110mb.com/
follow the instructions and voila.... 26megs so shouldn't take long unless your on dial-up which then be quite long..... It's well worth it though....

Doesn't exist any more [Cry]
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Winged_Travesty:
There's a scene in Final Fantasy X for PS2 where the summoner Yuna is performing a ritual. She walks on water, barefoot. Not too much footage (sorry lol) but it does the trick.

I've tried searching YouTube for that. Wish I could find it or a cap somewhere. Let me know if you ever come across it online; I'm curious as to what this scene looks like. [Smile]

Anyway, the '90s fighting game Killer Instinct 2 (Killer Instinct Gold on N64) had a barefoot fighter named Maya. Street Fighter 3: Third Strike has a barefoot fighter named Makoto. Oh, and the endings of Lunar 1 (the RPG) for Playstaion and Dragon Force for Saturn show some cute barefoot women in anime cinema scenes.

That's about all I know of.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe it's taken 'till the second page to even mention Christie from Tekken, and not even give mention to Elena from Street Fighter III but do mention Makoto. They're barefoot and fight using primarily kicks! They're the alpha and omega as far as this post is concerned. I guess capoiera girls just get no love.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links