Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blow job,Hand job or Foot job? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blow job,Hand job or Foot job?
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a lover of the female foot and not ashamed to say it...i get asked the weirdest questions from girls sometimes. But 1 that stood out and rings in my head. it was when i was asked, what i liked better. Getting a blowjob,a handjob or footjob. I never really thought about it, until i was asked in the middle of sexual foreplay. At the time...she was giving me a blowjob and handjob combo. lol! But even though i was erect like a Buckingham palace guard. I told her i would prefer her feet to bust my nut. She stopped sucking my dick and gave me the disappointed facial expression,squeezed my cock real hard with her hand one last time,took off her stinky little socks,wraped her sweaty size 2 and half's around my cock and blew my D.N.A all over my parents bedroom. LMFAO! TRUE STORY! WHAT WOULD U HaVE CHOOSEN IN THAT SITUATION? HONEST.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well seeing how she wasn't the happiest to have to give you a FJ I would have just said choke on my balls then...well...maybe more politely then that [Tongue]

When it comes down to it though I would prefer a FJ...but BJ comes in at a close second

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only know what would get me off the fastest; and that would be a handjob with her feet in my face.
However, I wouldn't do any of them in my parents bed or bedroom.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol why not all three boys? to me it's all eventual anyways. hand job leads to stellar blow job leads to footjob because he knows thats where i want it anyways...all over my toes. [Big Grin] oh hell i hope he gets home from work soon!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I only know what would get me off the fastest; and that would be a handjob with her feet in my face.
However, I wouldn't do any of them in my parents bed or bedroom.

_fjb_

Same here, really. Although I do like a good footjob. But a handjob with her feet in my face is one of my favourite things ever.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second, size 2's you said? God damn those are small. Also, I'd prefer a handjob with her feet in my face. Lying down on a bed side ways sorta with her feet in my face able to do whatever I want while she pumps the hose dry [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my opinion ...if the girl got some skills a handjob feels best...my ex gf could make me cum in less than 5min from a handjob..i would give anything to still be getting those from her...
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
Being a lover of the female foot and not ashamed to say it...i get asked the weirdest questions from girls sometimes. But 1 that stood out and rings in my head. it was when i was asked, what i liked better. Getting a blowjob,a handjob or footjob. I never really thought about it, until i was asked in the middle of sexual foreplay. At the time...she was giving me a blowjob and handjob combo. lol! But even though i was erect like a Buckingham palace guard. I told her i would prefer her feet to bust my nut. She stopped sucking my dick and gave me the disappointed facial expression,squeezed my cock real hard with her hand one last time,took off her stinky little socks,wraped her sweaty size 2 and half's around my cock and blew my D.N.A all over my parents bedroom. LMFAO! TRUE STORY! WHAT WOULD U HaVE CHOOSEN IN THAT SITUATION? HONEST.

Do you have any pics of her size 2.5 feet? Please post, take some pics.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm start with a hj, then bj, then fj....then bj again then fj! lol on a side note I love your videos man one of those girls had the most amazing feet... I forgot her name though! keep up the good work [Big Grin]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be difficult for me to select one item from the menu; if I could order a la carte, I'd ask to suck her toes while she blew me. I'd have to wait to see what happens before I ordered dessert.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah the bj is it but release on the tootsies

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess if the girl is flexible enough you could get all three at once. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this topic has come up before. HJ w/ her feet in my face is ALWAYS nice. This is my fav of all time though. My ex used to do this all the time, and she was AWESOME at it, which, she would be because she had alot of practice w/ me [Big Grin] , she would wrap her arches around the bottom of my ****, flex her toes back so i could see the bottom of them, and some of her soles, then do a HJ BJ combo at the same time. so awesome. I miss it even more now that I'm thinking about it. lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All 3 give out their unique sensations that feel great in their own different ways.

Honestly, if a woman can be great in all those 3 categories, I would be happy to experience all 3 on a somewhat equal basis! [Smile]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A blowjob! My wife lays next to me, with one foot on my face and the toes on her other foot in my mouth. She wiggles them slowly in my mouth while I unload in hers! This is our favorite position
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links