Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in public. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in public.
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex thought my foot fetish was just silly.
One evening we went out to eat and while I was focusing on my dinner she slipped her size 10 from off her flop and pressed it to my crotch.

Needless to say I was experiencing growth as she
grappled me with her toes.Then she said "Oh I feel something hehe." I looked up from my plate and looked into her eyes.

Then I looked over to the booths across from us and saw everyone was looking at me with surprized
looks on their faces some of them in disgust.

Then I experienced shrinking. She looked around and said "Oops" I didnt want to ever feel like that again in public from playing footsie under the table. [Blush]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Then I looked over to the booths across from us and saw everyone was looking at me with surprized
looks on their faces some of them in disgust.

Were you two being really obvious or was it a quiet restaurant with an abundance of nosy assholes?

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well It was in plan view of everybody and her saying she felt something wasnt in a whisper they heard that too.

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mention that she's your ex, and she felt that your fetish was silly.
Perhaps she did that on purpose to embarass you! A real shame, if that was the case.
My girlfriend often puts her feet in my lap, when we're at restaurants. But we're discrete about it, and she usually does it when we're at a booth, and the tablecloth is fairly long.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Well I think your right about that Doug I think she wanted to make me look like a perv.

[ June 20, 2008, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shame if that was the case.. discretion goes a long way!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Well if she didnt realy like me having a foot fetish then I dont need her.

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you said she's your ex!!! nuff said.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MRSPIN73
Board Regular
Member # 29205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRSPIN73   Email MRSPIN73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOULD HAVE GOT A TABLE WITH A TABLE CLOTH
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my ex didn't really care for my fetish either. Just move on to the next one dude.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... I think doing stuff in public would be fun. [Tongue] bring on the immature faces of disgust.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah just move on dude and find one that likes the fetish and will help ease you back into public displays. The risk of getting caught is sometimes the biggest thrill but the idea is not to get caught.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Well... I think doing stuff in public would be fun. [Tongue] bring on the immature faces of disgust.

[Cheers]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think people should stop being so nosy...they probaly were mad their girl didnt have her feet in their crotch...lol
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Maybe.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links