Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big Brother 2008 UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Brother 2008 UK
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some very nice female feet on this years BB.

my top three

1. Lisa

2. Rachel

3. Jennifer

who's piggies are grabbing your attention ?

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post some pics and i'll have a look, but hell no im not watching big brother.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer for me all the way...wow she is a hottie [Big Grin]
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddie417
Board Regular
Member # 30895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddie417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lisa is a man woman but jennifer has cute feet, steph had the best feet but she got voted off!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics?
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtdigger
Board Regular
Member # 24351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtdigger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belindas feet are mmmmmmmmmmm would love to bolt on them
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't really watch big brother but anytime i've switched onto it the large thai girl in there (name?) is always doing some kind of footplay...

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Aussie version of BB ends next week. Thank bloody God! I have been a devotee since it began 8 years ago, but this year has been the worst. There was only 2-3 decent girls. Though its our winter, the show is filmed in sunny Queensland, so its still warm (i was there on holiday 2 weeks ago and it was superb!) and the unwritten rule is "NO SHOES!". The standout this year was Bridgette, who got evicted last week. She never, ever wore shoes. Any footwear for that matter, except flips now and then. And boy oh boy, did she have magnificent feet. And so she should, she's only 20. Truly, they were great to view on my new-ish hd lcd tv. Stunning. But this year, they had to back down a bit on the show. there has been no booze. No nudity. No nothing really. I was shattered, as i love the show. Alas, we always get the same metrosexual, waxed, dumb surfer type guys - usually at the expense of, well, girls like Bridgette. To see her sunbathing, with the camera angle going up her legs, showing her soft, clean soles - or to see her "in the pose" was a revelation in HD.

Sadly, no more. They ruined a great, fun, sexy show. I say "they", because our former conservative Gov't tried to make a political thing out of BB. Well, they've gone, but the Producers obviously went for a more dumbed down, more child, tween and teen friendly show. And, for the 1st time ever, no gay guy!! Ratings have been way, way down, so today, it got canned and the end brought forward by weeks. To try to boost ratings they brought in Carson from "Queer Eye" and last week, Pamela Anderson. Too little too late.

But, good news. Temptation Island is coming back on! We only ever had 1 series (though i watch the U.K. version on our cable) and there was some major hotties (all, always, ever - barefoot!).

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see the Indian models feet, I really like Asian feet. she does not seem to want to show them off I have been waiting with baited breath.

Other than that i do like Rachaels. I am not too keen on Lisa's feet though a bit too big for me

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
The Aussie version of BB ends next week. Thank bloody God! I have been a devotee since it began 8 years ago, but this year has been the worst. There was only 2-3 decent girls. Though its our winter, the show is filmed in sunny Queensland, so its still warm (i was there on holiday 2 weeks ago and it was superb!) and the unwritten rule is "NO SHOES!". The standout this year was Bridgette, who got evicted last week. She never, ever wore shoes. Any footwear for that matter, except flips now and then. And boy oh boy, did she have magnificent feet. And so she should, she's only 20. Truly, they were great to view on my new-ish hd lcd tv. Stunning. But this year, they had to back down a bit on the show. there has been no booze. No nudity. No nothing really. I was shattered, as i love the show. Alas, we always get the same metrosexual, waxed, dumb surfer type guys - usually at the expense of, well, girls like Bridgette. To see her sunbathing, with the camera angle going up her legs, showing her soft, clean soles - or to see her "in the pose" was a revelation in HD.

Sadly, no more. They ruined a great, fun, sexy show. I say "they", because our former conservative Gov't tried to make a political thing out of BB. Well, they've gone, but the Producers obviously went for a more dumbed down, more child, tween and teen friendly show. And, for the 1st time ever, no gay guy!! Ratings have been way, way down, so today, it got canned and the end brought forward by weeks. To try to boost ratings they brought in Carson from "Queer Eye" and last week, Pamela Anderson. Too little too late.

But, good news. Temptation Island is coming back on! We only ever had 1 series (though i watch the U.K. version on our cable) and there was some major hotties (all, always, ever - barefoot!).

I can't really stand Big Brother but I forced myself to watch to gamble a glimpse of Bridgette. Damn it was worth it. I don't usually like the blonde stripper types but she was cute. She complained so much about having tiny beasts but who cares when you have such adorable feet.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links