Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good thing about flats (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Good thing about flats
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there are the flat-haters out there, but there is a definite advantage with them other than the obvious slipping them off. Sometimes a girl simply sitting with her legs crossed can reveal a sexy arch. A girl in one of my classes did it quite frequently during the semester and I have on the Tigers-Padres game and I saw some fine legs and pink flats exposing a nice arch. mmm!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats can be nice, I'd still take flip flops any day though.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the flats because it gets the girl's feet sweaty. Plus they look cute on most women!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are a bigger tease than flip flops and leave more to the imagination. Love 'em.
Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are good; but they are even better when the feet are slipping in and out of them. [Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zFeet:
Flats are a bigger tease than flip flops and leave more to the imagination. Love 'em.

AGREED!
this is why i love flats!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats do look cuter on women than heels because they define the foot better and i agree they do show off arches from time to time. And i have noticed lately that alot of women just take them off and slip them back on more than heels.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never liked flats but one day saw a girl with black flats on and sent me into a frenzy. i'm a flats lover now forever!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats define the foot better and girls remove them frequently. Also they make feet moist and the "Toe Cleveage" drives me wild!! Plus it leaves something to the imagination!

My girl wears flips 80% of the time but I do enjoy the 20% flats.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats drive me flat crazy.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Flats are good; but they are even better when the feet are slipping in and out of them. [Drool]

_fjb_

Agree with you 100%.I remember the 80s when flats were the thing and seeing the barefoot dangling that would go on!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cjmeyer:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_

Agree with you 100%.I remember the 80s when flats were the thing and seeing the barefoot dangling that would go on!
Right there with you man i remember middle school and the flats craze with all the girls slipping them off in class and me not paying attention to the teachers.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus, it's almost a guarantee that the flats will smell too!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are only good for one thing, you can immediately see the womans foot and how it naturally looks.. (vs certain sandals can make a nice looking foot not look as good or vice versa, depending on how the sandal is you cant tell how the foor really looks, all the time) But flip flops you can tell how it looks and it reaveals 95-98% of the foot... Good luck if you like smelly feet though.... flip flops dont even get smelly that easily... Thats why I dont vote flip flops as the best... Theyre awesome sometimes, but sometimes they really arent...
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links