Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any way to tell if she's willing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any way to tell if she's willing?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody ever think about the women they know, and who aren't aware of your liking for feet, who would actually be ok with stuff being done to their feet? Ever try and guess at strangers who might or might not let a guy touch their feet?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl that I was watching a movie with and I rubbed her feet the I kissed them all over. After that she gave me her feet about all the time.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a nutshell, just grab 'em and start massaging them. From there you can judge their reaction.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's easy, usually even if she simply puts her feet anywhere near you she may be willing to try new things, girls are generally insecure about their feet so if your girls is comfortable enough to be bare foot around you and not worry about where her feet are she may be quite relaxed about the idea.

I know now my girl is a bare foot lady, she never wears socks when in the house, sometimes only wears them with certain shoes too but when we first started going out she always wore socks but as she got more comfortable with me (and she caught on I appreciated what was in them [Wink] ) the socks came off. For good.

First time I worshipped her feet she enjoyed it but was uncomfortable a bit, after that she was clearly too embarassed to ask for me to do it again so if we were laying together she'd just go on her stomach with her feet near my head and pretend to sort of rest. She would twist her feet and curl her toes and lift them up into the air until I grabbed them or she'd blatantly put them on my stomach and bang them on it. She wanted it just as much as I wanted to do it.

If she's into it you'll know because after doing it the first time, don't do it again and she will start putting her feet near you any chance she gets.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Anybody ever think about the women they know, and who aren't aware of your liking for feet, who would actually be ok with stuff being done to their feet? Ever try and guess at strangers who might or might not let a guy touch their feet?

I dont know why, but i assume that girls with toe rings are up for Foot action, as they are making effort for their feet,... but then again they might not have any idea about what foot fetish actually is lol.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have, in the past, thought of women that I know and if they would be up for footplay, thinking that I had no control over whether they would like it. I've since learned that if you're confident, can create an environment that's safe, develop trust with a woman and treat your liking of women's feet as no big deal, the odds are pretty good that she will, at the very least, go along with something she might consider unusual - i.e. having her toes sucked. As long as she doesn't have a complete aversion to feet, she'll go along with what you're doing and, chances are, enjoy it to the point of wanting it done more after the first encounter.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask them.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Ask them.

Apparently, that's just too difficult for some [Wink]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend and i try to figure it out but to be wrong could get you slapped i guess so we sit back and enjoy from a distance but i do think my one friend Michelle who i have posted on here before loves being barefoot and wouldn't mind her feet touched but not sure after that. She is always messing with her feet and taking her shoes off, flexing them and rubbing them together. She is awesome.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the time I have been bold enough to speak up, the results have been positive.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links