Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Fair Experience

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Fair Experience
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fair Experience

I was at my county fair on a Monday watching possibly one of the worse truck and tractor pulls I have ever seen in my life. Only two trucks made a full pull the rest of them just sort of died while pulling. I had not seen the tractors pull yet and I was hoping that they would be a little bit better than what the trucks did. I watched one more truck pull and of course he killed it. The announcer went on the intercom and said “Well fans that is the end of the trucks, we did not see a whole lot from them but maybe the tractors wont upset us. We are going to take a forty-five minute break then we will bring out the tractors.”
This break gave me enough time to go and get something to eat but I waited about ten minutes so all the lines would be gone. I went to the local food booths (their food is always cheaper and better than the carneys food) and looked around. I noticed one booth no one was there and the steam was rolling out of there like crazy so I decided to take a look at what they had to eat.
I walked over there and say burgers, fries, and hotdogs you know your generic food people will serve at the fair. I went to the window to order a burger and drink. A slim woman I’d have to say late 20’s early 30’s asked me what I wanted to eat. Then she noticed the hat that I was wearing it was a Kyle Busch M&M’s #18 hat. She got very excited and asked me where I got the hat from and I casually said the Kentucky Speedway when they had the Meijer 300 Nationwide Race. She seemed depressed and began to tell me she was a huge Kyle Busch fan. I told her I was a Dale Jr. fan but Busch was my second favorite driver.
She said you could come up in the trailer and ill show you all the Busch things that I have on the computer and just posters and stuff. I thought to myself why not the pull doesn’t start back for thirty minutes and I can humor this lady in the mean time. I went on in and she proceeded to show me posters, pictures, a lot of photo-shopped pictures, and a lot of memorabilia. That in itself took about fifteen minutes. She then said, “This seems a little embarrassing but my toes are even painted like m&m’s with little 18’s on them.”
That is when I tried to turn it into something good for me I replied with “Na there’s no way you painted your toes like m&m’s I have to see it to believe it.” She laughed and said ok but asked if I was sure that here feet had been it her shoes all day in this hot trailer and the probably smell real bad. I told her I had no problem that I really wanted to see that because that would be a diehard fan. She took off her shoes the aroma hit about five or six seconds after it was a pungent cheesy smell and I loved it. She then proceeded to take off her socks and there they were her beautiful feet painted m&m colors with tiny eighteens on them.
I asked her to sit them it my lap so I could get a good look at them. Then I tried it the line that would blow everything or make it great. I said I bet those toes don’t taste like M&M’s she looked at me weird and said well see for yourself I raised her foot up and started to suck on each toe one by one then the other foot she saw that I was enjoying myself and said you can keep going I have never had anyone do this before and it is give my body a great sensation. So I did I rubbed her feet all over my face. I licked the soles of her feet and in between her toes and sucked her toes. It was amazing I smelled like her feet and all I could taste was her sweaty feet in my mouth.
We both heard the tractors start up and she said well I guess you better get going that’s the restart she then asked me what I wanted to eat I just said a hotdog and a Pepsi. She took the hotdog and rubbed it on her feet stuck it on the bun then she raised her foot up to the fountain drinks and ran every bit of my drink over her feet. She put her two socks on the hotdog paper put my hotdog on them and said her its all your and the socks are to remind you that you have just met the biggest Kyle Busch fan.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dgjjghjhfjjjjf
Board Regular
Member # 26723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dgjjghjhfjjjjf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Nice!!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit bro! I don't even doubt your story for a minute! Did ya get her number to meet up again??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, did you get her number or something? You could have gotten some serious play afterwards bro.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know; I was kinda' believing up until the last few sentences. [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with FJB. the logistics just dont work. she had a soda machine and a hot dog cooking in her trailer? and i thought she was a local, why would she have a trailer?
if the food came from the booth, she had her feet exposed there and anyone could have seen the hot dog on her feet? how the hell did she get her foot up high enough on the counter to run the soda over them.

and most unbelievable.. WHO THE FUCK WOULD ADMIT TO BEING THAT BIG A KYLE BUSCH FAN?!?!

just kidding, i know nothing about nascar. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WHO THE FUCK WOULD ADMIT TO BEING THAT BIG A KYLE BUSCH FAN?!?!"
Comment by nusuth

Good point !! I also agree with your logic on the logistics; the last few sentences seemed like an out of whack dream.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story either way.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly JD. True or not, that was one hell of a read.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links