Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Get Smart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get Smart
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the movie today, and it has LOTS of barefoot scenes in it. I really was surprised and excited when I found out.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it too, the coolest part was when the female agent reached into the guys pocket with her feet for the pocket knife and was tickling him and finally pulled the knife out with her toes [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you guys would borrow her shoe phone if she had one!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I bet you guys would borrow her shoe phone if she had one!

Good one! That was a good chuckle.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128340873854531250getsmartcatha.jpg

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128340873854531250getsmartcatha.jpg

Hahahaha [Laugh]

Hey, you should do a similar pose and post it here.

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure as hell wish the original show had more views of Barbara Feldman barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links