Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sex
corona11
Member # 23202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for corona11   Email corona11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm curious. I have to play with my partners feet to get it up to have sex. No feet = no erection = no sex. Is this typical for most people? Or do some of you guys find other ways. Anyways, ya I'm just curious to what people think. Thanks for the replies [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you play with her feet as she plays with your cock.....that usually does it for me.....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had a nice, plump, female ass in front of me, I could probably forget about feet for a while. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
you play with her feet as she plays with your cock.....that usually does it for me.....

Ditto! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny deal.. don't need her feet to get going at all. in fact.. most times... feet don't enter the equation in our intimate moments. especially if she wants the lights out.

not even hose or heels. just my wife.. and i'm good to go!

RPM

p.s. sometimes all it takes is a smile from her.. and i'm good to go. i do have a "weird" problem.. [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me and the g/f she would rather just lay back and let me fuck her feet while she reads or if its during sex its pretty just light kisses or a little bit of toe sucking, that on it's own while I'm balls deep in her is enough for me [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a woody if the wind blows right. [Hump] But feet are a nice touch too. People that can only get it up for feet have foot obsession not fetish.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, that's actually the technical definition of a fetish. Kind of sucks if whatever woman you're with repulsed by it, but other than that it's nothing to look twice at.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Cain, I too get hard, even when the wind doesn't blow. I just find feet to be another sexual conduit of the female form. (Assuming that they are nice, clean and soft.) Much the same as a womens smile, bust-line, small of the back, ass, etc. Women are just awsome.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can happen both ways for me!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
classic definition of a fetish. one can't acheive sexual arousal without the object of affection, object being inanimate or only part of a person.

so. me.. i've got no fetish. just a great interest. don't need feet to get it on! it's a nice touch though.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from a virgin here, I'm pretty sure I'll need feet to be involved in the sex

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't need feet to fuck my wife. i just see no reason to fuck her without it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2153 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

funny deal.. don't need her feet to get going at all. in fact.. most times... feet don't enter the equation in our intimate moments. especially if she wants the lights out.

not even hose or heels. just my wife.. and i'm good to go!

RPM

p.s. sometimes all it takes is a smile from her.. and i'm good to go. i do have a "weird" problem..

right on man! when my wife rolls over away from me and exposes her bare back and i start kissing her neck and back and she moans.. my happy jumps to attention with no physical stimulus needed. actually my wife was kinda suprised/disappointed one nite when i was massaging her feet and i didnt get aroused. dunno why but that doesnt usually do it.. but get those toes in my mouth and it ALWAYS will!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty much the same forumla for me. sad but true. i'm working on changing it though by trying to incorporate more normal sexual acts into my fantasies

it is working ever so slowly as my thoughts are migrating for the better

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links