Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » recent foot action? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: recent foot action?
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight got to worship my GF's beautiful feet. [Drool]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I dont see myself ever getting foot action. Not that big of a deal since its shoes I adore. I get to wear those whenever- so thats good for me.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Yeah, I dont see myself ever getting foot action. Not that big of a deal since its shoes I adore. I get to wear those whenever- so thats good for me.

You're lucky footgirl...I love shoes as well and as a previous post showed -- I've got a closet full of them!!!! BUT I also love the feel of having my feet massaged and my toes licked and sucked...sooooo -- I definitely wouldn't mind a little foot action.

Problem is...I'm a one man woman -- so if I'm not sexually into the guy as my lover...how do I allow him to sexually enjoy my feet? Seeing as anyone wanting to enjoy my feet would have a foot fetish which for them would make it sexual?

I know men usually think differently than women so -- how about it? Any words of wisdom out there ladies and gentlemen?

So here's a few questions --

1) Does someone with a foot fetish need to have the worship-ee into them emotionally and sexually in order to be ok with wanting a piece of her feet?

2) Would the worship-er be satisfied with just foot worship - massage and perhaps being able to do a little licking and sucking of the toes/soles without actually getting off?

This is a very unclear area for me as I have not had a lot of direct contact and experience -- it was very short lived and has since only been here on the forum through the Foot Fetish Talk(s) and Foot Fetish Pictures.

I would love to hear some opinions and expert advice on this subject of "foot action" in general.

Anyone care to comment? [Confused]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm possibly in the monority but I've had relationships with girls where I was just a friend and I would massage them, paint their toenails and get a little foot worship in here and there. I was pretty happy with that.

It's better when you have a sexual relationship, also, but I enjoyed the friendly ones a lot.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talus
Board Regular
Member # 8646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talus   Email talus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every night I give my wife a foot rub with cream. And every morning I seem wake up cuddling her feet.

It's a tough old life.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard, to say. Personally I would rather be in a strong relationship with someone if I was going to worship her feet. Because in that case there is more trust and security, she would feel more comfortable allowing her feet to be kissed, licked and massaged etc and I would feel more comfortable doing it to her.

And sometimes I am happy just worshipping her feet, I'm not the sort of guy who feels he has to get off all the time when I'm with her, I enjoy getting her off more so that's why worshipping her feet can satisfy me without actually getting off. But it's also great doing it in addition to sex too.

It depends on the guy PerfectPeds, but if you are looking for a foot fix I'm sure a nice girl like you wouldn't have any trouble finding someone who would happily indulge, even if he doesn't like feet.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm….you raise a couple of valid questions here, perfectpeds. No, I do not think the worshiper needs to have an emotional connection to the woman who’s feet he is having. I mean simply look at how many experiences are shared here about men paying for worshiping sessions, going to feet parties, and massaging exotic dancer’s feet at clubs. All of these are casual, non-emotionally invested experiences where it is simply a mutual exchange of physical pleasure without the emotional tie. I think each has it’s own benefits and pluses. The purely physical exchange is simply that…and has no ties, no worries of feelings being hurt, and no hang ups with regards to feelings, and it is simply about the moment, and her feet and him having contact with them.

Your second question can be a little more in the gray area. Based off how I feel and perceive things, including my emotions…then yes, a man can massage a woman’s feet without “getting off”. Of course, I am talking of a straight massage with no teasing, licking, or sucking. When you add the more physical plays and aspects of foot worship, such as licking, biting, kissing and sucking, then I think it would become more difficult to rein things in. It is not to assume that the man would try to press things further and the line of demarcation would become blurred, but it would indeed be torture for him on some level, I would think….and for the woman too, I would imagine. Having that emotional connection can certainly add to the over all experience you are sharing together. It adds to the intimacy, and overall sexual experience of it. It can be a very sensual, erotic, and mind blowing experience and when shared with someone you care about, or love…well, it is quite frankly incredible.

I know Myself very well, and I can honestly say I could give another woman a foot massage, and simply treat it as such…regardless if it was a female friend, wife’s girl friend, or casual acquaintance. I know how far I could push myself before I would have to say stop. I could even give such a casual acquaintance a pedicure without thinking too much of it, and simply have it be about the moment, and focusing on doing a great job for her.

I hope this helps to answer your questions perfectpeds.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since most of my Gf are not into the footfetish I,m lucky if I get foot action 1 time a year.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
You're lucky footgirl...I love shoes as well and as a previous post showed -- I've got a closet full of them!!!! BUT I also love the feel of having my feet massaged and my toes licked and sucked...sooooo -- I definitely wouldn't mind a little foot action.

Problem is...I'm a one man woman -- so if I'm not sexually into the guy as my lover...how do I allow him to sexually enjoy my feet? Seeing as anyone wanting to enjoy my feet would have a foot fetish which for them would make it sexual?

I know men usually think differently than women so -- how about it? Any words of wisdom out there ladies and gentlemen?

So here's a few questions --

1) Does someone with a foot fetish need to have the worship-ee into them emotionally and sexually in order to be ok with wanting a piece of her feet?

2) Would the worship-er be satisfied with just foot worship - massage and perhaps being able to do a little licking and sucking of the toes/soles without actually getting off?

This is a very unclear area for me as I have not had a lot of direct contact and experience -- it was very short lived and has since only been here on the forum through the Foot Fetish Talk(s) and Foot Fetish Pictures.

I would love to hear some opinions and expert advice on this subject of "foot action" in general.

Anyone care to comment? [Confused]

I know this will sound trite, but my answer is "it depends". There are so many variables involved when it comes to the entire male/female dynamic and, because of that, there really are no hard and fast rules, in my opinion. What comes across as unattractive that one individual does may be quite attractive when it involves another individual doing the same action. It's all based on intent and "coming from the right place", or at least a place that both people agree upon, either through verbal agreement or implicitly, although most of the time it's more of an implicit nature and is hardly ever really talked about.

Women like sex and to feel pleasure just as much as guys do. There are a percentage of women that do go "on the hunt" so to speak in an attempt to find a guy to have sex with. The difference between guys and women is that guys don't need that much of a stimulus in order to get in the mood to have sex. When women are looking for sex, or even a potential boyfriend, they have a whole other set of criteria they look at that's completely different from a guy. I do think it is possible though for a woman to have sex with a guy but not be emotionally, and even sexually, all that into the guy from the standpoint of being in love with him. Yeah, there may be attraction to a certain extent. However, it may be just attraction that's enough to get to the point to have something sexual happen but not enough to really build anything else off of that.

As such, I think it's possible for both men and women to "get their rocks off", but not necessarily be a boyfriend/girlfriend thing (i.e. friends with benefits). There's no harm in that, so long as both of the people involved understand the encounters for what they are and don't go much beyond enjoying each other's company and being in some sort of close contact every now and then physically.

With that said, I think it's possible that a guy with a foot fetish doesn't need the worshipee to be into him emotionally or physically all that much in order to still want some foot action from the woman. By the same token, I don't necessarily think that a woman needs the worshiper (i.e. guy with the foot fetish) to be into her all that much emotionally or physically in order for her to enjoy a foot related experience.

As far as the second question goes - Would the worshiper be satisfied with just foot worship - massage and perhaps being able to do a little licking and sucking of the toes/soles without actually getting off? I think that also depends on the people involved. It all comes down to what is acceptable to both. If the guy is fine with sucking her toes, licking her feet, etc., and she also has no objections, then there's no harm in doing those actions. If the woman is not fine with taking it any further, then a guy should respect her wishes and know that "no" really means "no", that it's time to put on the brakes, take a chill pill, lean back, etc..

Mindsets can also change when in the heat of the moment. What might not be acceptable when a person is thinking about a certain situation may be completely different when that person gets into that particular situation. It's kind of like society with its public opinion that says, "Feet are gross". A woman could have that opinion about feet in general, or her own feet, in a public setting when asked about them. However, if she meets a guy with a foot fetish, they get along well and a certain comfort and trust develops between them and the guy is deemed "safe" by her, odds are the woman won't object all that much if one day the guy gives her a foot massage and then begins sucking on her toes. Although she might deem it a little odd, she may like it. The difference in the two situations is that she was originally asked about her feet in public outside the situation with no other variables involved, whereas in the second situation, other variables were thrown in - i.e. it's a guy she is comfortable with and trusts, as such, she's more open because she knows the guy better than just some random stranger, etc..

I believe there are many variables when it comes to questions like these, the biggest of them all being the human element and taking into account who is involved. As such, I don't think there are no real definitive answers.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well -- so this might be one of those times where "be careful what you ask for...because you just might get" would hold true! [Wink]

First, I want to thank everyone for their opinions, insight and advice. It is well received and so very appreciated.

LuckyTeen, I have been noticing you participating more (or perhaps just more in the same threads I seem to visit) and you certainly contribute well written informative and interesting comments. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I like what you had to say.

I would also like to just say that my friends 2swift and Fate111 have once again reminded me of why I enjoy being a member of Wu's forum. Once again, they come to my rescue with indepth intelligence, experience and support. [Kiss]

From this I gather that the worship-er does not need to have an emotional bond but must have the attraction and desire for the feet in question (and in this scenario the worship-er is male). This is how I see it as well.

And while I agree with Fate111 that there are those women out there who will "hunt" for their sexual experiences and not tie emotional strings around it, but I have always been the opposite.

So in this I can definitely say I relate with 2swift in understanding how incredible any kind of intimacy can be when it's shared by two people who love and want to please each other. Reciprocal emotion adds to the physical side of things.

As a romantic at heart, I have always looked at sex -- at least with me -- as something unique that I have to offer to the person I give myself to sexually.

Not that the actual "sex" is unique or that I'm some sex kitten that has it all over other women, (because that would be bragging [Laugh] just kidding) but in the sense that when I give myself sexually to someone, I only do so if my heart and my head are already into it. Therefore, I am giving something unique to the recipient of my affections in that I am giving of myself -- which is unique because there is only one me. I am a die-hard romantic and associate sex as the ultimate form of "love".

Now, I do find, however, that as I "mature" shall we say (instead of as I get older...LOL), I am perhaps more open to sharing some experiences with someone close to me but perhaps not someone I am in love with. Most of that has had nothing to do with feet.

So now that I have been introduced to my feet and I have enjoyed sharing my pictures, my opinions, and certainly some laughs these past few months, I find I would like to experience more attention to my feet as administered by someone else. I do not see myself giving a fj or having someone release themself on my feet if I was not in a "relationship" with them.

This is where I become a little frustrated (and I don't mean sexually - but mentally and morally). I would not want to be the cause of hurt to someone nor would I want to be deemed a tease or manipulater. But honestly -- I would love to have a foot massage from someone other than my pedicurist! She just doesn't get it! LOL

So I guess each experience in the moment - either feels right or it doesn't and hopefully both people are mature enough, self-confident enough and respectful enough of each other to not be offended if one or the other decides that it doesn't work.

Whew... who knew this would be such a great conversation piece!

I am grateful for the wonderfully thought out and well written responses.

[Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PerfectPeds, hopefully one day you get that kind of attention to your feet. I've heard most women really really appreciate the attention and care.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, perfectpeds. I'm glad I can offer some insight in response to your questions and possibly bring up a few things that might be looked at from a different perspective.

While it's possible to predict what people may do in theory, it really does get thrown out the window when "on the playing field" and in the moment. When that happens, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. People do get caught up in the moment and that's something that quite a few people don't take into account when looking at a situation from an objective standpoint, in my opinion.

I do agree with 2swift in that experiences are more pleasurable if there's some sort of emotional connection beyond the purely physical. However, sometimes you just have to "scratch the itch", so to speak. In that case, if both people are willing, agree to it and are on the same page with what they're doing, then it's not a problem.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, you are indeed a true and soulful romantic at heart…and that is nothing to be ashamed of, trust Me on that. The anxiousness, and “frustration” you feel is understandable. Take your time, and be patient. I am sure it will happen, and I have found the best things in life come to you when you are not looking for them.

And as luxurious and decadent a pedicure given by a professional can be…I am sure it is not quite the same as what you wish for, and to experience for the first time. Your comment made Me laugh and smile. Your pedicurist just does not “get it”. [Laugh]

You are most welcome, and am very happy I could assist you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does working next to a nail salon count???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECTPEDS:

I'm a little late to this thread, but I'd answer your questions as follows:

1) No
2) Yes

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links