Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sicko Arrested - He Rationalized his Fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sicko Arrested - He Rationalized his Fetish
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ!! What a sick fucking freak man!!

This goes to show that just because one's fetish may not specifically involve sexual acts, it still does not entitle you to go after underage children. This is fuckin sick and he exploited the non-explicit nature of trample and foot fetish to lure these victims into his erotic pleasures.

I spit on his actions and hope that others like him do not follow his path by trying to justify their fetish as non-sexual. It is an insult to any thinking person to try to pull that flawed logic.

Please remember that if it's erotic, it means that you should not be doing those things with children, even if it is as simple as what you call standing on your back. That is f*cking sick!!! And I know there's some fetishists who give underage girls cigarettes for feet pics. That is not too far from the apple tree my friends. BEWARE!

Don't be a freak like "Pervert Pete" guys. Here's video: http://video.nbcsandiego.com/player/?id=252164

source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/16281619/detail.html?rss=dgo&psp=news

Police: Foot Fetishist Preyed On Young Girls
Neighbors Called Man 'Pervert Pete'

POSTED: 6:48 pm PDT May 15, 2008
UPDATED: 10:27 am PDT May 16, 2008

SANTEE, Calif. -- San Diego County sheriff's detectives arrested an alleged child molester with a foot fetish Thursday in East County.

Sheriff's Detective Brian Patterson said Peter Mueser, 49, is accused of luring at least seven girls into his Santee apartment at the Woodglenn Vista Apartments.

Seven girls have told investigators that Mueser gave them alcohol, drugs and cash and, in exchange for letting him touch their feet. The victims ranged in age from 7 to 14, Patterson said.

Residents at the apartment complex said they called Mueser "Pervert Pete" and "Freaky Pete" because of his fetish.

"During the day, I would see young girls going up -- mostly teenage girls who obviously weren't in school for the day -- going up to his apartment," resident Sheree Martin said.

"He'd have girls go over and stand on his back in high-heel shoes," resident Deborah Jones said.

"One time he brought shoes down to my house -- tennis shoes for a little girl. He wanted to give them to me for my grandkids," resident Louise Anglin said.

Patterson said the sheriff's department began investigating Mueser a year ago. They made the arrest after the victims came forward, he said.

"Any touching of a child that is sexual in nature and gratifying to the perpetrator is a child molestation," Paterson said.

Investigators said they are looking for more alleged victims in Santee or El Cajon.

Mueser was booked into San Diego County Jail on 10 counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child. He's being held on $200,000 bail.

The booking photo of Mueser released by the jail shows a red mark on his forehead. Paterson said he suffered a minor injury during the arrest.

"He tried to bite me when we arrested him," Patterson said. " I took him to the floor, and he got a rug burn on his head."

[ June 28, 2008, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, took over a month for this story to appear in google during your daily search of negative foot fetish words.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ berrrr, showed up in a concerned fetishist's mistress destiny forum post today mr sunshine. had ur coffee yet?
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Here we go again...

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's a (stinking rotten) pedophile, not a foot fetishist. Assuming the allegations are correct, he ought to go to prison for a long time. But the cops and media got the description mixed-up.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a whackjob perv! If he wanted to do things with girls feet, he should have either found a girlfriend who was adult, or paid an adult model to take pictures and do whatever to her feet. I hate pedophila worse than anything. Hopefully he'll cool his heels in jail for a good long time.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is fucked. For every step we take forward in the footfetish/trample community, all it takes is one fucken scumbag like this guy to take a Giant Leap back. It shouldn't even be linked to foot fetish because this guy's issues are not foot fetish issues, he'd be a sick fuck no matter what he was doing with a bunch of young girls he lures into his house with drugs etc. The guy's a pedophile, foot fetish activities unfortanatlly for us just happen to be something this loser had an affinity for and because of it, we all as a community have to suffer.

There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish or a love of being trampled between two concenting adults, or even two concenting kids for that matter, the issue here has nothing to do with trample or footfetish, it's the fact that a 50 year old man is trying to satisfy is sexual desires with little girls. 7 years old? Jesus, that's a whole other world far more serious and a whole hell of alot more sick than a foot fetish could ever begin to scratch the surface of.

I just hate when a fucken jackass like this has so little self control with his foot fetish that he just goes ahead and takes what most mature, well adjusted, perfectly normal adults can enjoy as a fun, harmless, sexual and perfectly healthy activity that is maybe considered slightly taboo and go and turn it into something as aweful, dangerous, sick and as wrong as manipulating children into performing sexual activities in order to get your rocks off.

It's a whole other issue, and completely unacceptable behaviour that violates the law and sickens me as a foot fetishist just as much as I would assume it sickens the everyday reader who doesn't give women's feet a second thought.

It really sucks that the media can just take a case like this and spin it to make foot fetish look creepy, sick, demented and fucking insane. I wish the media weren't so ignorant as to make the story out to come off as a foot fetish crime. Foot Fetish/Trample fetish is not a crime, Pedophila is. This guy's not a fetishist, he's a pedophile and a complete and total scumbag.

[ June 29, 2008, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck this guy, what an asshole. give him death
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree , any1 who touches a child in any sexual way should b hung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thats all there is to say on the matter, there r no excuses as far as im concerned

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they should punish him to the max possible
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what a dumbass & a ugly 1 at that lol..
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin sicko!!!
People like this need to either be killed or put away for life. There is no rehab for a sexual predator.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this is terrible, he exploited the innocence of children for his sexual pleasure, sick!

However, it does concern my and make me angry that the title is 'Foot Fetishist preyed on young girls' this is now going to create an extremely negative stereotype for foot fetishists. People will see that in the news and think oh my god he molested those poor children, that's sick and then say and he wanted to touch their feet what a weirdo.

Cases like this (and lets face it friends, there has been a few involving feet) make it virtually impossible for a decent guy to tell someone he has a foot fetish. He will be droped by a sack of potatoes there and then, unless of course he has earned the woman's complete trust beforehand and even then due to negative publicity she may think it's still weird.

The first time I saw a foot fetish related crime in the news I thought it was weird and I have a foot fetish too. That's because it's still without consent or in this case child molestation, the image we work so hard to try and preserve that having a foot fetish doesn't make you a sexual predator is just being tarnished here and I beleive this is the reason some girls just can't handle it when their BF's tell them. They freak out because they feel he is a pervert or something and that's a real shame.

I personally couldn't even smell a woman's foot while she was sleeping unless she knew I may do as it's breaching someone's privacy to get your satisfaction without consent and consent is the most important thing not just with fetishes but with sex in general. Otherwise that makes us rapists.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes us look bad, selfish i know. but it certainly doesn't make us look good.

When are we going to hear a story title like "Foot fetishist saves womans toe from snake bite".

Ok, that's not very nice, but it would be a positive. WE NEED SUPERHERO FETISHISTS DAMNIT.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
superhero foot fetishist. what the fuck web cruiser!? actually, [Wu] i love that idea
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links