Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scarlett Johannsen implies that she likes going barefoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scarlett Johannsen implies that she likes going barefoot
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading through Playboy's interviews with different famous people, where the magazine interviewer asks celebrities 20 questions and they answer. One of the questions to Scarlett was "Describe your bedroom slippers". Scarlett's reply was "I dont own bedroom slippers, I like to have my feet on the floor". While this might mean she does wear socks while at home, I'd say the implication where she says she doesnt own bedroom slippers implies that she likes going barefoot a lot when she's at home.

Just thought I'd post that.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good cause bedroom slippers suck anyway.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Some women are just more relaxed barefooted.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
golassoo
Board Regular
Member # 11725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for golassoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlett is in my top 3 of most beautiful actresses. It is nice to know she likes going barefoot!

--------------------
Don't click here! -> Free and Live Feet, you will get addicted...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her barefoot in quite a few movies, which is always great. I'm guessing that can be down to the actress's personal preference... or the director's.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links