Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Describe Your Lady's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Describe Your Lady's Feet
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for all you guys with wives, or steady girlfriends. I'd like you to describe your lady's feet as fully as you can!
My girl's feet are on the big side. They are nicely shaped. She's black, but unlike some black girls' feet I've seen, hers don't get light, at the soles; they're a nice solid color. Sometimes, the soles take on a a yellowish hue, which I've seen on other feet.
And they are very soft! They feel like the softest leather, for want of a better description. Her skin all around is soft and smooth, and her feet are no different. She gets pedicures often, and she also puts lotion on them. Sometimes, she lets me lotion them!
(Sorry, guys; she's asked me not to post any photos online!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl has size 5 and a halfs, toes tapered perfectly, peiducred every week. unbelievable arch, she gets comments on her feet where ever we go. Shes half mexican half white, so you know the skin tone is perfect.
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My g/f's feet are unfuckingbelievable! Her skin tone on her soles are a creamy hue with a hint of orange in the morning. I love how the bottoms of her toes have a reddish tinge to them...its really noticeable when she wears black polish. She is a really pale skinned girl so her feet are no different. Pale skinned girls and their peds are my type but then again I'm a lover of ALL feet mostly [Big Grin] Good thread idea doug!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet are a perfect size 7 1/2. She's 100% mexican and her feet are mocha colored. Her toes are not too long and not too short. The length of her toes goes down nice with each toe. You know, not like some girl's 2nd roe being longer than the big toe. Her soles are always a light pinkish color. They're also very soft. She can never get enough of me doing things to them!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading all these descriptions- I have to say ...a picture is worth a thousand words......those ladies sound quite awesome..

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well most of you have seen my wife's feet since i have posted them and also cause she is my avatar but her soles are soft and smooth. Her toes are medium to long and her nails are very nice and always kept a good length. She cannot paint them too much anymore because the doctors have to be able to see her nail color. Something with being able to see if her liver is functioning properly so now she wears French Peds most of the time. Not sure what else to say about them unless you guys have questions.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 3 UK or 5.5 US, perfectly painted toes always a bright red, slightly wrinkled soles. Absolutely heavenly. Never ever ever smell mmmm.

She as well as her feet, are perfect

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is half Gutamalan, half Spanish and looks more like a lady from Spain. Size 6 or 7, white skin but not pale, very nice, petite feet.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eurasiaphile01
Board Regular
Member # 31340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eurasiaphile01   Author's Homepage   Email Eurasiaphile01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
My wife's pretty feet are one of the reasons
I married her. I've noticed throughout my life
that the Asian chicks were the ones that often have the really exquisite peds. So while I was sorting through the pen-pal intro pix I came upon a pretty Filipina in Hong Kong who had REALLY nice ones! They're long & tan on top & pink on the bottom with a really long "berry picker" (2nd toe).
She can actually pick-up exact change off the
floor w-'em! Yeah, DUDE!! Anyway, after 24yr of
marriage I still enjoy giving her a nice foot massage & she likes it too. I was happy one of my
2 daughters inherited her sweet feet and is still
a successful Eurasian model, now in her mid-20's.
Th' wife doesn't like me photographing her feet, though, so the poor quality candid shots I have really aren't worth sharing unfortunately.
Oh, well. Bye for now,
yer' ole' bud', 'El

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my description...untouchable.

Meh! [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow these sound very nice
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Here's my description...untouchable.

Meh! [Mad]

Maybe you will win her feet in a custody battle! Sorry about that Bondo. [Big Grin]

My wife's feet were about a size 8 when we first got together, but are now an 8 1/2 to 9 after she had our daughter. She has long toes, and her second toe is just slightly longer than the big toe. The ball of her foot is fairly wide and she has a nice arch. Her heels are the perfect size for grinding into your crotch as well. Her feet and ankles are slender so the veins will show on the tops of her feet when she's active. I personally give her weekly pedicures smoothing out the skin with a stone, rubbing in moisturizers, and painting her nails. If she wears leather sandals her feet will have an amazing aroma to them that will give you an instant chubby.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice collection!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my girlfriend’s feet, they’re perfect for my taste!!!

She’s 100% Thai with a very fair complexion, her feet are size 5.5 with great shape (not too wide or narrow, just right), and they’re perfectly proportioned for her petite 5’3 and 100lb frame. The third toe on both her feet is slightly shorter than the rest of the piggies. Her toes may not be long but are certainly not stubby. Her soles are soooo think and meaty for her size, they’re not too dry or rough but do have a great texture… They’re not clammy at all, a real turn off for me. She has very little arch so during a footjob she can really do a number with those meaty soles. The favorite part of her soles is their color, very creamy with a yellow hue on her heels, balls of her feet, & pads of her toes. Her feet rarely smell and when they do it’s only after a long day of walking around & just a hint of scent. Someday I’ll post photos; I just need to get her cool with the idea!!! [Big Grin]

I feel very fortunate to have a sexy girlfriend with great feet.

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links