Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Time She Kicked Off Her Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Time She Kicked Off Her Shoes
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More specifically, do you remember the first time a girlfriend came over to your place and removed all footwear -- without asking? I think it's a romantic sign if a woman gets barefoot while at your home, because it shows that she's feeling comfortable around you (a sign that the relationship is progressing).

Anyone recall this?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I worked in the same office together, so I often saw her shoeless at her desk. I really can't remember the actual first time!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time i saw my wife's feet was like a moment from a movie where she slowly gets out of the pool. My eyes went immediately to her toned belly to her long legs right to her sexy feet. I was in love and knew i had to have her even though she was involved.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my wife in the summertime and she would always take her flip flops off and get close to me!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I certainly remember my 1st time! [Roll Eyes] I mentioned it in another thread...and a blog on 360 (i think) Didn't waste anytime either....I was kissing her feet before she took off her socks!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember the moment I realized I had a foot fetish. It was 6th grade gym class, and the girl I had had a crush on walked into the far corner of the gym barefoot, and had to walk all the way across the gym. I think I stared at her the whole way, not taking my eyes off of that part of her body I had never seen before. It didn't make sense to me, but I desired her even more after that, especially seeing her feet.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember the 1st time my wife took off her shoes. its a long story but we met online and when i finally went to visit her for the first time and got up to her apartment, we walked in her door and she kicked off her sandals. i distinctly remembering one of her shoes hitting the closet door and *thunked*. part of me just was dying to look down and finally get a real eyeful but the rest of me held her close and kissed for a LOOOONG time.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dak:
I think I stared at her the whole way, not taking my eyes off of that part of her body I had never seen before. It didn't make sense to me, but I desired her even more after that, especially seeing her feet.

I think that's a big part of the appeal. The mystique/mystery is certainly a factor in the attraction.

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i remember the 1st time my wife took off her shoes. its a long story but we met online and when i finally went to visit her for the first time and got up to her apartment, we walked in her door and she kicked off her sandals. i distinctly remembering one of her shoes hitting the closet door and *thunked*. part of me just was dying to look down and finally get a real eyeful but the rest of me held her close and kissed for a LOOOONG time.

I'm not only surprised that you two met at her apartment for the first time in person, but that you were making out so soon. I suppose you were really close while you knew each other online.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do remember the countless times i wished to see her feet! the first was at a convention, she and I were working on a powerpoint presentation. i was itching to see her feet, made a slight joke about all the walking about the center was tough, and she smile and only loosened one lace on her ankle tied nine west toe covered sandal.

that was very early in the friendship. a few months after that, at her place, she asked me to look over her computer that was acting up. when i arrived, she was in sandals and was trying hard to hide them from view.. and did a great job at it.

so, i pretended to loose one of my tools, and before she could reach it, i kicked it back, slid out of the chair to get it. and while she was trying to adjust her feet out of view, i saw the very first view of her toes.

my first reaction was, not what i expected, but could look mighty fine in hose. (some toes to me look better in hose while others don't and should stay bare, most goes both ways).

a few weeks later, she was changing from heels to flats, and got the confirmation, her toes look hot in hose!!

it would be months before i would be able to even come close to touching (and by close, i mean only close). and i think it was about 2 years after first sight before i got to touch her feet for the first time.. i had to really assure her that her feet weren't smelly and i was fine with it.. took a lot of reassurance, but in the end, she loved the massage!

now, we're married (for those who don't already know)

now to answer the specifics of the question, when was the first time a girlfriend came over and took off her shoes at my place.... hum....never. only at their places did i see their feet. however, i've seen my bro's girlfriends feet at my place before a few times though. but that didn't get logged into the memory bank on specific details.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex was the first person I told my fetish to and our first time she wore vans and white socks. She hesistated a little at first because she didn't wash her feet, but let me suck her toes and lick her foot. Hers didn't smell bad.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I met in a theater class. Actually, a lot of the girls in the theater department at my college went barefoot on stage. My girlfriend always wore sandals. I mean, the girl never wore shoes. Only sandals. So I've seen her feet since the first day of class, and now a year later, still.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had known my wife for a few months before we started dating, and on our first date, I ended up giving her a foot massage on the sofa. Even though she kept her socks on (it was January) I instantly fell in love with her knowing she has long toes and high arches. About 10 years later when I FINALLY told her about my foot fetish she said "well that explains the great foot rub on our first date!"

MoMan

[ July 12, 2008, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: moman ]

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links