Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Let's talk flats. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let's talk flats.
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dangling is tempting but generally they don't interest me. Not sure I can explain why. Maybe because they remind me of the trendy hipster crowd with which I cannot identify with. Oh and I'm not a fan of tops so that does nothing for me. My favourite is sandal type dress heels or on casual occasions sneakers for some reason despite leaving everything to the imagination.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again... So where did the idea of being "teased" by feet in flats come from??? Just another reason why having a foot fetish is considered weird...This is encouraging the idea that barefeet are "naked/exposed" feet. Being teased by other body parts is enough, it's supposed to be just feet, right???

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to us it aint.
Nothing is ever "just", everything is important, to someone or another

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate flats, i need to see the toenails

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, but the smell flats cause are not usually the kind that turns me on the most, its one of my last favorite smells, it smells similar to converse and that isnt a very sexy smell, but its better than no smell at all..
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats - dangling, femininity, also very popular with lots of girls so suddenly dangling and shoeplay is everywhere - pluss they are common in office environments too (Heaven).

One major plus is majority of flats come with a smooth, shiny insole, which holds toeprints incredibly well. Though others may not be into this area, I am, and flats are the most enjoyable for a shoe fuck!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
Here we go again... So where did the idea of being "teased" by feet in flats come from??? Just another reason why having a foot fetish is considered weird...This is encouraging the idea that barefeet are "naked/exposed" feet. Being teased by other body parts is enough, it's supposed to be just feet, right???

Solelvr2009, what's wrong with liking a nice foot tease?

I like tits and ass too, but I would rather see a women in sexy clothing for the same reason; I like the tease when they show just enough to keep us wanting. I like wanting to see what's underneath, and the extra excitement that comes with finally seeing their beautiful breasts and ass fully exposed. For the same reason I love sexy outfits, I love sexy shoes.

If that's weird, then I guess I'm weird. But it's not like I go around telling girls I want to watch their shoe dangle off their feet or ask them to show me what's underneath their outfit like some creep. Well, I might ask them to show me their tits if the setting is right (drunk girls on vacation or Mardi Gras or somethin'), but there would never be a "Feet Gone Wild" setting where I'm going to ask them to take off their shoes and expose their feet! LOL. Anyway, I don't even know how liking to be teased makes me weird; lot's of guys like a nice tease.

It's the very fact that guys like feet that would be enough to encourage the idea that exposed feet are naked. We already look at feet as a sexy body part to drool over. Whether you like a tease or not, all of us here are sexually aroused by feet. So it makes no difference to like them naked or to like being teased by their shoes.

And at any rate, I don't think we'll ever consider feet a "private" part. Girls know their peep toes and open toes are sexy. Can you imagine a world that only has high heels/shoes that keep feet completely covered up? A world without sandals??? Or a world where people always have to wear socks?? It'll never happen except in a completely prudish world.

[ July 11, 2008, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't "foot tease" kinda like cleavage with a woman's breasts? Or like when you can see the back of a thong when a woman wears those low cut jeans? With most flats, you get to see almost up to the toes which lots of guys like.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only positive thing I can say about flats is that they're "practical" - and, even then, only if the inner soles are well constructed with a solid arch.

I have absolutely no use for or liking of flats.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the softer type of flats that mould to the foot.

my friend at college had some which were metalic gold in colour but quite old!! she lived in them... and they looked hot.

you could see her actual toe prints on the outside of the shoe and when we were doing group work at her flat, i looked inside her flats whilst they were off and they looked FUNKY! lol so perfect... mmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links