Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are feet MUSTS? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are feet MUSTS?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a a girls have for you to even near them?

For me, its they have to be nice looking, smaller than mine, and pedicured

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot must for me...Stink!
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, they must be well kept. Nice pedicure, soft soles, clean (not stinky [Tongue] ), and decorated with a nice toe ring, anklet, and/or tattoo and high heels. Small feet and toes are a plus. But my girlfriend doesn't have most of those (she hates feet, so no pedicures, ring, or anklet, and high heels are rare; they are such a waste of cute, sexy feet [Cry] ), so I wouldn't say I need that to even near them, hehe.

[ July 11, 2008, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be active. Active when they're not being used to walk or stand on that is. Give me lots of toe wiggling, spreading and foot on foot rubbing and I'm happy!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
high arches

small

well cared for

and the promise of stinkyness !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small to medium, preferably sizes 5 to 8 American. Well cared for, soft soles, pedicured toenails. I also like if they are very ticklish. I dont often tickle torture them, but just to know that they are does it for me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thin foot, long toes(not too long, but short), short toe-nails, little odor.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Feet with character, so I don't mind if there's a little rough or dry skin on the Heel or Soles, or if there are callouses. But I don't like chipped, broken unkempt, jagged Toes nails with chipping polish. The Feet don't have to be baby smooth, but NO nasty looking cuts on the Soles. (I have a friend who lets me smell her Feet and the last few times I've been with her, she had these nasty looking cuts on her Soles as if she was walking on glass! I hate that!)

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Pretty toes
2. Soft soles.
3. No dried out soles
4. Not too big and not too small noting below size 5.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like for them to be accessible to me. I'm open to discover different sizes ans shapes, so having the foot's owner be open-minded is a must for me.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like Feet with character, so I don't mind if there's a little rough or dry skin on the Heel or Soles, or if there are callouses."
Comment by Sole_Solution

_fjb_ [Hump]

P.S. Dude, don't lose your old avatar. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
petite cute looking feet.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well pedicured; nail polished; soft; no corns; bunions; no cracked heeled; no extremely long nailed; cute; lightly oiled feet.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A must for me is that the peds have to be between a size 7-12 [Big Grin] High arches, polish choice can vary...just as long as they are not those damned french pedis! [Tongue]
Smooth soles are always key as well...my g/f has all these qualities...size 7.5,high arches, if not black/blue polish then pink for me [Big Grin] What more could a fella ask for eh?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] bite me!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links