Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » off topic question,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: off topic question,
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but does anyone know if there are sites that focus on OTHER female celebrity body parts? Non-celebs too? Interested to know.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any specific ideas there? One could think about a site dedicated to the beauty of women's ears for example and I've been told that there are quite a lot of hair fetishists out there so maybe they got their own sites?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or legs? I hear legs are a big thing for some men. Kinda like our fetish cousins.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One site crops-up from time to time as I do image searches that deals with celebrity navels. As I like nice abs, I'm always happy to run across it but can't offer more clues as to what the site is...may be more than one that I've encountered.

Oh, I have admitted to being a leg man, there are such sites pertaining to this, and have often said that I can't think of a better way to end a leg than with a foot. I'm very fond of the other end, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Toetapper, kinda like going from appetizer to the main course huh? Sounds great!
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you name the body part, and i'll name you the site.

how about boobs? www.hogrockcafe.com/bitty's_titties

or do you want something a little more creative?

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links