Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else just like to look?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone else just like to look?
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thing with womens' feet has always been more about the femininity and sensuality of a woman being barefoot or wearing shoes that show off her feet or make them more comfortable, than about any kind of direct sexual activity with them.

To me a woman who is barefoot or wearing sexy shoes is 1000x hotter than if she were wearing sneakers, clunky shoes, etc.

Maybe you could call me more of a foot voyeur than a foot fetishist.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does that make you a foot voyeur over a foot fetishist? You like the look of bare feet as opposed to feet with the shoes on them...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I hate is when in the summer you see this hot chic and then you lower your eyes to see sex tan legs. Then you lower your eyes to her feet to see sneakers on them. I know I can't be the only one to feel that way.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not the only one to feel this way.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do enjoy looking quite a bit, too. I'm always scanning my location, noticing legs, asses and feet--even without being conscious of it. I do believe I have a much broader level of what I accept as a turn-on when I'm in public versus what I like to view on the web. When I look online, I'm really quite picky. But in public, maybe I just feel so lucky to catch a glimpse of a girl in flip flops or open-heeled shoes that I just get hard instantly.

I think I've also always been someone who is fascinated by that line that distinguishes public behavior from private behavior. I get hot and hard seeing a girl who is showing me exactly what I want--and she didn't even have to take off any clothes.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely a voyeur and I have numerous tapes of candid footplay to prove it! I love to see a woman sensually rub her feet together. I also like to see her spread and wiggle her toes. Its important that the action be unconscious though. Which is why I prefer candids. Just watching the action(live or recorded) is enough to get me off!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneakers isn't ALL bad. Sometimes getting them off is fun too! But being able to see barefeet is good.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some days that yeah i love to look and looking is pretty much all i ever do since i am married and also cause i do not want to weird women out or anything. So enjoying feet like you do Mremeat is pretty much what i do too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost feel like a minority here. I wouldn't dream of licking/sucking toes, I think that's pretty nasty. I don't even have any desire to get a fj. But looking at and touching soft feet is a massive turn on, just so long as I don't do anything else to them. I guess I just have what you could call a "limited" foot fetish even though I look at a woman's feet before anything else.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started where you did, mremeat. Granted, this started when I was quite small (having no real concept of sexuality) but it had to do with femininity and bare or exposed feet were its profoundest expression. Still, by my mid-teens looking was no longer enough - I can "admire from afar" only so long before I need to get into the thick of it.

I remain a "foot voyeur" much like you. The sight of a beautiful foot can still make me sigh but that sigh is laden with desires to touch, caress, lick, taste, and finally...well, you get the idea.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've said it here often, i don't have a fetish.. i have a very well developed interest in feet and high heels being worn by pretty women with pretty feet.

i rather look, and whenever possible, massage pretty feet. i don't have to ever do anything sexual with them.

heck, don't need them to have sex or be fully satisfied sexual. but, i do enjoy seeing them, just like i love seeing breast and shapely butts and legs.

feet are just part of the full package.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also one who enjoys just looking. Watching a girl rub her feet, dangle her shoes or just rest them on the arm of the couch is almost hypnotic. I am not into the voyeuristic aspect of it though.

On the subject of sneakers: I have an immediate attraction to girls in them but not the sneakers themselves nor the smell. I think I just like the athletic look.

And I know how you feel RPM. I do have a fetish but I can live without dropping a load on every pair I get my hands on and I don't need them in my face to reach orgasm. I have to cater to her desires too if I want the play with her feet.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy looking because sadly that's all I can do.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I enjoy looking because sadly that's all I can do.

ditto
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links