Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A new leaf, and things look good.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new leaf, and things look good.
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, things kinda got messed up back where i'd been living for the past couple years and I had to abandon town and almost everyone I know.

Let's just say, I got into a bit of trouble and certain people weren't keen to have me around any more. (Stay away from people you suspect are gangsters.)

ANYWAYS. Relocated. New job. New apartment.(beautiful view and nicely decorated)

So I met my neighbour today, expecting it to be some grumpy old dude, but no she was a fairly young lady. I'd say about 23 or 24, forgot to ask.
Anyways, she came over this morning to welcome me to the apt. and I was of course having a morning coffee, so I invited her in to have a cup and get acquainted. Told her I was new to this town and she seemed excited to introduce me to some cool people our age.

The whole time we were talking I couldn't stop watching her feet. She was somewhat tan,not sure what ethinicity... but she had these cute little golden brown feet and her soles looked soft. Man, I want to make a move on this chick, but if I weird her out its gonna suck to be her neighbour, haha. I'll wait till I know her a bit better before I try hitting on her. But man her soles looked really soft, no polish on the toes though, which makes me think she has no foot experience. They didn't look pampered,just naturally in good condition which was a huge turn on.

We shall see what happens.

If anyone wants to give me tips on when I should start hitting on her? Haha, she'sso hot it's gonna be hard controlling myself.

Bonus: her eyes were an amazing shade of blue. They were really trippy.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to be really careful because like you said, you're neighbors. Get to know her a little more and try and gather some info. Does she seem to have a steady man? Does she date frequently? Look for hints from her that she's interested in you. Don't rush it. Good luck.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loves Girls Feet
Loyal Member
Member # 30409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loves Girls Feet   Email Loves Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW .... I would have to keep an eye out & she if she leaves any of her shoes sitting outside ....& 'borrow' them
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:
WOW .... I would have to keep an eye out & she if she leaves any of her shoes sitting outside ....& 'borrow' them

Because that would be a helluva good first impression...her coming back and seeing your face buried in her shoes...so when should we expect to see you on the headline news?? [Nut Kick]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would give it a good two months or so of getting to know her or at least 4-6 weeks. Feel her out and just generally be careful since it will be awkward if some one messes things up.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two months? Why wait? Flirting with someone you find attractive doesn't automatically make you a perv, how else would people get together?

I say take just enough time to know her well enough, then drop her hints that are steadily less subtle as time goes on.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you see she's got no steady boyfriend, or even a guy who comes by much, just ask her if she wants to go for a walk with you. Coffee's always a good idea. It already seems you've gotten in good with her right off the bat. Just play it cool and play it by ear, but don't wait too long either, or she'll end up gettin' with someone if she's as attractive as you say she is.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would, like some others have said, play it cool. I also think that the idea of getting together for a cup of coffee (and not at your place or her place but in a neutral, public setting) would be the way to go. Keep conversation light and humorous. Talk about issues that will illicit opinions and things that aren't facts about yourself (i.e. where you work, where you went to school, things about your family, etc.). The "fact conversation" is a good way to get in the "friend zone" because she'll know everything about you too soon.

Don't be afraid to ask, "Are you single?". You're not asking her if she has a boyfriend, which would be like you pandering to her and saying, in not so many words, that you're interested in her. Asking her if she's single is a fair question, since most guys will ask if she has a boyfriend. It's a different way to find out what the situation is and it's not the typical thing most guys ask.

Don't be afraid to bust on her in a light and playful way, as if she's your best buddy, rather than someone you're afraid of saying the wrong thing to because you're interested in her romantically. The more you can get some sort of reaction from her on that level, the less chance she'll look at you as "just a friend".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's real good advice Fate111.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience and "scoping the whole scene" are virtues in this matter.

Good luck!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Loves Girls Feet:

No.I'm not a creepy, sick freak.

To the rest of you. All good advice, it's just been awhile since i've had to do the dating scene again. I'll let you know how it all goes.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links