Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Church feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Church feet
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In church this morning there was an attractive brunette in her mid 20s sat in front of me. She was wearing flip flops and had purple nails [Mmm]

Anyway when we were kneeling she slips off her flip flops and was constantly flexing her bare soles about two feet from my face! I couldn't take my eyes off them the whole time, am I going to hell?! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunno about that, but seems that you've already been to heaven. Sounds totally delish to me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at it this way. God created the male sex drive. Had He wanted us to have it under control, it would have been much more manageable.

But if you really feel guilty about it, do 15 Hail Marys and 7 Our Fathers and call me in the morning.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me, I might have said something to her about it later. Maybe something like, "I noticed you took your sandals off, at the pew."
Anyway, I'll bet you got some good praying! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
I going to hell?! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Yes you are [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why didn't you talk to her after service? Ask her to join you for coffee or brunch? So you could check out her feet more.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you're going to Hell, but I bet God was a lil ticked you were in His house looking at feet instead of praying! [Laugh] Try confessing that to the priest next time you go!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for several long stretches of years in my life, the only place i got to see heels like i like was church. so the topic of self-control and mental discipline came up a lot.

it's the house of God. will you go to hell over looking at feet, no, but lusting over feet isn't going to help your odds of avoiding hell.....

but i'm not God.. so i won't judge.

but i see where your coming from, but most times while i pray, my eyes are closed.

now, weddings is different. and i tend to be the photog.. and i can see much shoe play and soles while seting up the perfect candids. (resisting the temptation to take a candid pic can be tough). but that is when i'm not as 'shy' at looking. (especially outdoor weddings)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when I was younger in church there was this girls who hated feet and thought everyone else did to she would rub her feet on my hand and in my face when I wasent paying attention and as long as I acted like I hated it when she did it she would keep on but then we both started gettin older and she just stopped doing it. we were about 16 or 17
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you won't as long as you didn't get on your knees and start kissing lol, but she must have felt relaxed to expose her bare soles in a Church.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we can have our sex drive and control it too. Sometimes when I have to keep my mind on something else, it just makes it sweeter when I'm free to let it roll.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe that Dante had any special ring or section thereof dedicated to fanciers of feet. Honest, I think that there are some more egregious offenses about which to be concerned (if admiring pretty feet is even a sin). Come to think of it, I don't recall any biblical parable or verse admonishing the faithful for appreciating feet - might have missed that one, though.

A more serious answer might be (I am assuming that you believe in the existence of God): Why would He/She punish you for a predilection He/She bestowed upon you?

If it had been me, I'd have thought of it as a wonderful moment that was a blessing for my soul and would include in my prayers that it happens every time I made it to church (if it did, I'd get righteous awful damn fast!).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your insight guys, appreciated [Smile]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe something like, "I noticed you took your sandals off, at the pew."

yeah, cause that is a normal thing to say during a conversation. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

it's the house of God. will you go to hell over looking at feet, no, but lusting over feet isn't going to help your odds of avoiding hell

err.. i dont remember any of the 10 commandments saying anything about coveting thy neighbors feet.. ass, yes. feet, no.
sexual interest is completely natural and i dont think god (if i believed in such a fairy tale) would care that you find a woman or her feet attractive.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
I going to hell?! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Yes you are [Tongue]
If hell existed.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links