Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » blind foot licking? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: blind foot licking?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say that you know this woman who you've always had the hots for and had never seen her feet because she always wears closed shoes. Let's say that you worked up your nerve to ask her to let you see her feet because you have a foot fetish and you've always wondered what they looked like. She says "My feet are ugly, that's why I don't show them off.I'll tell you what I'll do, if you wear a blindfold I'll take my shoes off and let you lick, kiss and suck them, but I'll have to put my shoes back on before you take the blindfold off."
Would you do it? Would you lick this womans feet without ever knowing what they look like?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not? As long as you know it's her foot and you know she's willing to let you, go for it!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEs and No

what if theyre hideously fungal infected.. This is coming from a guy who thought 3 separate pairs of 3-5 day worn Buymysocks nylons and socks werent smelly enough...

But yes it still sounds hottt, but as much as I like smell, Id really wanna see them. I think id cheat and sneak a peak

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, as long as she was trusting, for example unless I knew of her feet being actually un-healthy to put my toungue to I would do it. If she thought they were a bit stinky I'd still do it, I think it's hot.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wouldn't have any objection to it but I don't really see a reason to lick them either. I'm more of a visually oriented person so the act itself of licking wont do anything for me. Even if her feet were justifiably ugly I would probably still lick them, but as long as I can see them. I might do it if it made her more comfortable with my appreciation for her feet.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i htink i would if she was hot.

one thing i prefer to do wtih blindfolds though, is put them on the woman and have my way with her feet, cuz then she can't see how freakishly big my eyes and smile get while I am having my way and it saves me the embarrassment of toning it down so to speak while licking and sniffing.

blindfolds can rock when we use them on the right person [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would definitely say no. i too am very visually oriented and would get more pleasure seeing them than licking them blindly.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take what you can get
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to pass on that offer and say no. I like the way clean feet smell and taste (as long as the scent/taste is VERY light), but I like the view of pretty feet much more. I only want pretty feet. [Smile]

[ July 16, 2008, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y E S !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think I would do it.

It has been my experience that many women think their feet are uglier than what they are.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do it definitely! If I had the hots for her, then yes! You know, it always interested me, what is more important - a female's looks or her feet? 'cause "a whole package" IS a rare thing!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if she was really hot and i was really into her then yes definately! otherwise probably not, depending on what shape her hands and fingernails are in...

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This would only work if it's a great foot fetish video. Tough call because as good looking as she is if let's say she wears heels all the time it can be a bad situation.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links