Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your options: one or none

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your options: one or none
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 5 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this female i have a crush on, but she is completely off limits. (Will never leave her current boyfriend) I found myself thinking about her feet, as per usual, and I came to the conclusion that i am not really interested in her, as much as i am interested in her feet. So i guess i don't have a crush on her, i have a crush on her feet.

Anyway, i thought up a hypothetical for myslef and was curious to know what other peoples responses would be like. So without further a due, here it goes.

If you were given the option of doing ONE thing, and only one thing, to _Blank's__________(insert name) feet what would that be.

Think of that person's feet you would like to have. And the options are, that you can ONLY, Touch, smell, taste, or observe closely (not close enough to smell). Feel free to throw in any other single option of an idea you may have.

I would definately choose to smell her feet, and preferably on a random day. Oh how i long for that smell. By the way she has these black flip flops, you know on the cheap side, and she has been wearing those things to death,i would settle for that.I mean just think of this proposition, "hows about i buy you a new pair of shoes in exchange for the ones you have on now?" how could anyone say no to that? but i coulden't do that without things getting weird around that cirle of people.

I guess if i narrow it down even further, i have a crush on the smell of this chicks feet, whatever that may be.

I've done the math, and figured that the chances of me smelling her feet are almost impossible. That means i must grow the balls to bribe her into doing it, ya know everyone has their price. [Fingers Crossed]

And remember your options, either one or none

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can do only one thing, I think that would be to take pictures of her feet so I can drool over them whenever I want, hehe. If that's not an option, then I would choose to lick them ( [Confused] does my nose need to be blocked? [Fingers Crossed] )
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ " does my nose need to be blocked?"

Nice try there, trying to slip through the cracks, cant' blame you secksrocks. You would not be able to smell if you choose to taste. ONLY ONE.

Nice idea though on taking those pics, but i know that if i were looking at those pics in the future it would kill me to know that i could have discovered the smell.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell for me because my wife is coming home from work soon. Oh yeah!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming that my "one thing" precludes "everything", I'd clamp those arches down tight on the ol' tallywhacker and have at it as if there was no tomorrow (because there would be no "tomorrow").
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd smell. [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links