Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Great viewing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great viewing
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
What would you do in this situation guys, I am currently living in a 13th floor apartment in Istanbul Turkey and the current weather is around 34c. Yesterday I saw 30th something women sat outside on the benches provided by the apartment. One was wearing some black leather mules my favourite and she had some red nail polish and from my view she was dangling them like mad, I wanted so much to be nearer the action so to speak and promptly went downstairs and pretented to go outside. Her feet were well pedicured and her soles were red, her shoes well let me tell you I love these kind of shoes, the best bit is that here in Turkey it is custom to leave your shoes off when entering the home, many people here leave them outside their home.

I know this might sound bad but I would love to steal her mules the thought of seeing her feet that wore the shoes just makes me want to smell them more and more, there are 13 floors and I am sure she lives on the bottom 5 floors I did think of leaving the home after dark and just viewing each floor for the chance to find them lovely shoes. I reckon they will smell wonderful and because they are my favourite shoes I have more passion to find them would you guys steal them for a sniff?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dickjames
Board Regular
Member # 30350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dickjames   Email dickjames   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I was just in Istanbul a few weeks ago. Many of the Turkish girls are incredibly beautiful. Why are you in Istanbul? Vacation? What do you think of the city?

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you should steal anyone's property for any reason. However, if you feel you must, perhaps you can "borrow" them for a while. I still say don't do it.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with 'eusak'. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stealing shoes give us a bad name, OK?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with dougiezerts.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea seems like you're getting caught up in the moment you have to slow down and think well what happens if I get caught so better to stay safe than sorry.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Agreed. Remember what happened to Marla Maples' Personal Assistant.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dickjames
I live here in Istanbul now with my Turkish wife

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, first off, I don't know what the laws are in Turkey, but here, if you steal a pencil, its theft, and you can be aressted for it. My personal thoughts would be to let it go. Dude, your married. You made a commitment (hell, you frickin moved to Turkey). So i dont recommend doing something like that. Say, you did do it, you stole the shoes, now where are you gonna put them? You don't want your wife to find them. And imagine if she did? She might think your sleeping with another woman. You did the right thing by comming here and telling us first. And you asked us for help. So here it is, dude, just let it go. Dont turn this into a problem. You moved to frickin Turkey for crying out loud!! Just suck the shit out of your wife's toes for crying out loud, I mean, you did marry her after all, it should come w/ benefits.

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Agreed. Remember what happened to Marla Maples' Personal Assistant.
No, what happened to her personal assistant?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do not feel bad. I want to take shoes all the time
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
No, what happened to her personal assistant?

Marla Maples complained to her man Donald Trump about shoes missing from her closet in their penthouse apartment. Trump had a surveillance camera set up to catch the shoe thief. Chuck Close who was Maples assistant with keys to the apartment and permission to be there at times was caught in the act stealing, licking, and doing other things to shoes in the closet. Public humiliation,and lost his job of course. I remember the dude going on the Howard Stern show with his lawyer in tow to try and clear his name.

That's kind of how I remember that going.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links