Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet contest. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet contest.
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are so lucky to have the best and the sweetest lady members on earth here in the forum who gladly share their feet pics with us and keep us happy.

I was just wanting to know if we could mabey have a contest to see who here has the best feet.

There could be different catagories, Bare feet,socked feet,toes,soles and this is me but I like to see some ankle pics too.

Then us guys could vote and the winner could be the feet queen of the month or something here at wus.

Let the comments fly.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rayster
Loyal Member
Member # 2115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayster   Email rayster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im down for that

--------------------
FOOT STENCH GETS ME GOING

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOHKAYY. Next. lol

--------------------

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Sounds like great fun but... no thanks. I already know how wonderful I am! hahahaa [Tongue]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the end everyone's a winner!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand the sentiment but I'd prefer not to have a contest...I couldn't pick a favorite.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be cool. but why have a 'best of' gallery of each of them?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with justdaone. The ladies who post here are all unique and have wonderful sexy feet. Of course some are slightly better at presenting and at showcasing than others but when there are soooo many different kinds of feet - and so many differences in what each member likes about feet here at the forum - how could you have us compete? We all support each other and encourage each other -- I'd like to think we are all #1 in our own right! There are many queens here whose feet are displayed for your viewing pleasure... just sit back and enjoy!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great concept, but with such varying tastes, there is no way a concensus could be reached. One small difference in a woman's feet can either make it or break it for someone.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
in_need
Board Regular
Member # 4046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for in_need     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not post often, but I enjoy looking at the ladies feet. Since everyones taste is different, I would not want any ladies to leave us because they did not win a contest. I agree with Perfectpeds, jut sit back and enjoy.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't like the pitting people against each other business. Now if you say had a thing for shoes and had a contest to see which girl had the sexiest shoes, that would be different. We're not talking actually people there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

I withdrawl my idea. folks.

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I withdrawl my idea. folks.

LOL

Its kinda like me saying to the girls - lets have a contest and judge the coolest guys on here... I think its safe to say we all have a wide variety of who we mesh with and those we dont.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect peds wins every category in my book

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont we have this on the homepage?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links