Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has an Ex or friend ever called u back to worship her feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has an Ex or friend ever called u back to worship her feet?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious how many had Ex g/fs or just really good friends that would call you back up to come over or have them over so you could play with their feet or worship them? [Cool]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not lately - no strings works for me.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a dream haha! No calls my way yet...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHIT! I wish they would have when I was single!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I have had an ex girlfriend ask me to help her do something before and offer me her feet as a trade off. Her idea too. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good friend that lives 7hrs away in another state that always invites me to her place and wants her feet worshipped again(i did it once so far when i visited her and she loved it. Problem is she lives 7hrs away and if she and i lived closer she would let me have her feet anytime. She sends me pics of her feet just to tease me. That 1st time I worshipped her feet she had a nice french pedicure, toe rings and anklet on, and nice size 9 tan feet. Not only did she wear black socks and black leather boots all day like I requested, she laid face down on her bed and let me peel off those boots and socks and smell, kiss, lick, and suck her toes and I eventually couldnt control myself and cummed all over her soles. She said it was the most erotic non sexual experience she has ever had. We are still good friends and talk regularly. Wish I had more women like her that lived close by!

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well around Xmas me and my GF broke up because I was finding it hard to deal with the fact she can be very un-trusting sometimes, she really didn't want to break up and suggested still seeing each other as friends (yeah sure. [Tongue] ) and she would tell me she missed me and also, doing her feet for her and asked if I just worshipped her feet would that be too far?

Was cool to know just how much she loved having her feet worshipped.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple friends that I've liked and vice versa. And even though we never hooked up, they alwatys want me to be their footboy. Skye is like that. I own her feet she says.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moneyman, that would almost be reason enough to move!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, women can identify I good quality in a man, and if they have never known anyone willing to worship their feet and they enjoy it with you, they will want you for that at least. [Wink]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my ex-wife and I split up, we were still in touch a lot. During our seven-plus year marriage, she was never into the foot thing, but obliged me somewhat. Just never actually used her feet to arouse me in any way.
Once split up (the impending divorce was not something she wanted), she would call and make excuses to come by. Every time she did, or when I went to visit her at her invite, she'd be dressed up in a minidress or skirt, and hose and heels. She knew that I have a fetish for hose and heels, even more so, probably for simple bare feet. (She never dressed like this when we were married, unless we were going out, and even then, not as freely.) Once at my house, or with me at hers, she's sometimes sit next to me on the sofa and toss her legs up on my lap so I'd have to rest my hands on them. She'd even sometimes ask me to rub her feet, saying that, although she "just wanted to look nice" (her answer when I'd ask her why she was dressed up), her feet were tired.
It was nice, but the reasons for the split-up were far deeper than could be rectified by foot-fetish activity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few friends like this. Although, it was never actually talked about. If I was going to see them, stay over, etc., it was never a problem to give them foot massages, suck on their toes, etc..

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have an ex who is now a good friend, and every so often we hang out and more often than not it ends in foot massage/worship.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope never happened here... But then again out of all the women i have been with only my first girlfriend even remotely compared with my wife's gorgeous peds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had an ex that i started fooling around with after we broke up and was able to include some footplay cause she knew about my fetish
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links