Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TENNIS GIRLS - TRUE STORY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TENNIS GIRLS - TRUE STORY
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tennis Girls - True Story Every year my company brings in a handful of interns, mostly female, at summertime to ease the workload. They are usually very pretty young recent college graduates. This year was no exception. Sara is 5'9 125 pounds with long wavy brown hair, blue eyes and a pinkish pouty mouth with perfect white teeth. She is very leggy, loves to wear flip flops and summer dresses, and is athletic and very toned. Her feet are slim and very long, they taper down evenly, and she has her toes painted bright pink. She is 22, and so damn cute. Of course as a married middle aged guy, I have to go out of my way to show her the ropes of my place, take her under my wing, be the ever so helpful guy in the office. I try to be there to answer questions and all that sort of stuff. I also try to find out more about her, and this is where it gets good. She sits by my desk with her legs crossed, dangles a black flip flop on her foot, and slaps the shoe against her foot, making that sexy flop-flop sound. I am distracted by her beauty and even more so by her sexy foot slapping and wiggling, perfect pink toes glowing, asking to be kissed. I come to find out that she played division one tennis for a major eastern university, and they were nationally ranked in the top twenty! Super impressive to me. She laughed loving my interest. She said that they were real good, she had been playing since she was five years old, but that she and her team mates hated to practice. That is when she told me about her beautiful female coach and her ideas. Some how I think you will like this she said, and she re-crossed her long toned legs, now wiggling and slapping her flip-flop with her other foot. Our coach was gorgeous she said, she was a model as well as a tennis pro in her past, and she was still young. She came up with this idea for our practices. The twelve main girls on the team would draw for who they would practice with, and compete against. To keep us motivated and focused, she said the losing girl would have to massage the feet of the winner, and kiss and smell their feet too!!! At first we thought she was kidding, but she said she wasn't. She said we would practice much harder knowing that if we lost we would have to face that humiliation! She got everybody to agree, and buy into her little program, because she was so nice and good to us. She was looking at me, looking for a reaction, when she said, do you know I never lost a practice match! She lifted her foot on to my desk, the flip flop was slipped off, and I now had a gorgeous bare foot sole a close 2 feet from my face. It was long and smoothe, with a faint smell. This foot was massaged and kissed by every girl on the team. Poor girls, I said, not knowing what I was saying at this point. My feet would really sweat and smell after a match too, she laughed. Other than my possible gawking at her feet, she couldn't possibly know that I was into this kind of stuff. You know what's funny she said. No what? I stammered. I have told this true story to countless people, and everyone has a different reaction to it! Some people say, that's stupid, or that's disgusting, or that can't be true, or that's so weird, but others seem to be turned on by it! Which one are you? I think it's funny, but I like it I said. Do you want to kiss my foot? If you give my foot a kiss, I'll tell you more, she laughed. Without a word, I leaned over and gave her bare foot sole a kiss, while I was at work, but I am sure nobody saw this. That was nice she said. I have to tell you that I really started to enjoy my team mates rubbing my feet after practice, because they would hurt so bad. I really loved massaging my little white sweaty socks on their face and over their noses too, Isn't that terrible. I got some crazy thrill of having them smell and kiss my feet too! I would make them take off my socks slowly, lie at my feet, and I would plant them on their face, and rub them back and forth, over and over again. I got to like it so much, I started doing this to my boyfriend too! It is just so much fun. Well that's my story. She removed her foot from my desk, and we continued working like that didn't happen. I tried to be cool, but I think she knows she teased and tormented me so badly! Now when we see each other, she gives me this playful look, but nothing else has happened. She is something else. I think she somehow knew about my foot fetish, some girls just know, they are so intuitive, or I am just so much more obvious with the looking, then I think I am. She just dialed into me right away. She will slip her foot out of her flip-flop whenever I am around also! A real tease!! I really enjoy having her around, and I think she enjoys frustrating us older dudes a lot too!!! This is a true story, not all the words are exact, but the events are very real, and I hope you believe me.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good story
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is true you should not let that one get away.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice replies. I am a happily married dude, so I won't do anything too crazy or stupid....but, if she lets me kiss or smell her foot again, I probably would do it. She is so cute, and I really enjoyed it....and I honestly don't consider that cheating...but that is just me. I will draw the line there!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would she let you snap a pic?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously, this story is very nice. I Hope its true and I hope you can get us a pic...
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work? Don't get fired over this. It's not worth it.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zFeet
Board Regular
Member # 30817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needs paragraphs. Otherwise nice.
Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story man, you're damn lucky
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links