Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » They Showed Vickie Guerro's Feet On WWE Smackdown!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They Showed Vickie Guerro's Feet On WWE Smackdown!
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has some sexy chubby toes, my favorite. Did anyone else here catch it on Friday? I'm tryin' to find a clip of it on YouTube, but no luck.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stopped watching wrestling since WWF combined with WCW. Wish I could have seen it, though. Definately hope you find the clip on youtube.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also stopped watching a long time ago, the only thing I look forward to is the Divas. Hopefully that video will be on youtube sometime, but what actually happened how did they show her feet? Were they bare?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vickie shouldn't be shown on tv in general

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh BTW
if youre looking to get back into wrestling i do suggest Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerilla

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what happened that you got to see her feet?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
vickie shouldn't be shown on tv in general

LOL

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lay off of Vickie, she's like in her mid-40s and has kids. What do you expect? Considering she's Eddie's widow, I'm actually pretty glad that the WWE is letting her make that money somehow, and her character, by design, has become one of the most annoying, manipulative, and hateable characters the company has. As far as heel GMs go, though, she's no Paul Heyman.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Heyman was less annoying when he was Paul E. Dangerously.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Stopped watching wrestling since WWF combined with WCW.

i stopped watching after jimmy 'superfly' snooka stopped wrestling. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the main story did anyone find this video on youtube or can anyone tell me what happened and how or why they showed her feet?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was in a catfight with some other chick, not a wrestler but some wedding planner (as Vickie was supposed to marry Edge this past Friday....when will anyone learn that wrestling weddings never work unless they involve Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth?)

For the record, the WWE could use a healthy dose of Paul Heyman. Heyman is God.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links