Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tips for Getting Toes in Your Mouth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tips for Getting Toes in Your Mouth
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody have any tips for getting your friend's (not girlfriend, but a single girl who is your friend) toes in your mouth? Or just some girl you-met-at-a-club toe's in your mouth?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, you could always try asking.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ask "umm [clears throat], may I please put your toes in my mouth?"

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^lol, the only situation i can think of is asking, unless you make a bet/dare thing out of it... that could work depending on what she's like i suppose.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if she was a just met at the club kind of girl you have to take into consideration some things.... One how much has she had to drink enough to let you?, did she puke on them in the parking lot? or how bad are they gonna taste if she was sweating? I mean if you are into the stinky foot thing then great. But to pinpoint which girl is just gonna put her feet in your mouth is a serious guess.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, just last night I had a conversation with a really good friend and I just asked if she would be willing to let me suck her toes and she said yes. It doesn't hurt that she loves sex so I got a little help. The only problem is that she's extremely ticklish and she kicks... not a good sign. She told me that when I'm ready to play with her feet to let her know in advance so she can get a pedicure.

Long story short, use your intuition and ask those who you know are open-minded enough to indulge in this. Like many people have said in the forum and out, it never hurts to ask. Just don't be a blockhead and come right out and say "I wanna suck your toes." That's gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question has been asked so many times and in so many different forms thats its funny lol. [Big Grin]
Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask.

all you risk is a slap !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can always put on a (regular Hollywood) movie where a guy sucks a chick's toes.

When the scene comes up, casually ask her if she's ever had her toes sucked & take it from there.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well sometimes my opinion comes across mean. I dont really mean for it to but I cant help it at times. Its an illness
lol.....I guess I am socially bitchy.

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

all it takes is an "im sorry"

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fight nice Children.... and Thundercracker may have the best advice of all so far for this thread my friends.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:
^lol, the only situation i can think of is asking, unless you make a bet/dare thing out of it... that could work depending on what she's like i suppose.

I bet you $20 I can fit 3 or more of your toes in my mouth!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn thundercracker that's actually very clever

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links