Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you tell a girl, you have a foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you tell a girl, you have a foot fetish?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have all done this, but how did you tell em?

[ July 21, 2008, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually don't say anything; I just do it when the time is right.
I think talking about it before hand is exactly the wrong approach.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had one girlfriend and I never actually 'told her' that I have a foot fetish. I rather made her feel at ease and slowly opened her up to new sexual activities (i.e. footjobs), and made sure to massage her feet from time to time.

Neither of us ever even mentioned the word 'foot fetish', I was able to make the activities just seem like a normal part of a sexual relationship.

The key is just to seem cool about it all, don't give off weird or nervous vibes.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mentioned that I have this "thing" i like to do during sex. I also let this build up for awhile because I told her I was shy about it and that I thought it might be weird to her. One night at a bar, I asked her if she was ready to hear about the "thing". she said yes. and so I told her I like to suck toes during sex. She said and I quote" is that all, I thought it was going to be something involving poo or pee". Needless to say, I was sucking on her toes that very night.

I guess I was lucky that she was open to it. This was about a year ago. Now I can pretty much have foot fun anytime I want.

Basically, I made sure I peaked her interest in wanting to know what I liked but was too shy to ask for and when I finally told her she was open to it because it was something I liked and was gratful I was not asking her to pee on me.

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many times, all it takes is the proper body language. Good luck [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Laugh] That's great Tyler! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my wife when she was drugged up and going in for surgery and i asked if she remembered what i told her and she said know so i had to tell her all over again lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I told my wife when she was drugged up and going in for surgery and i asked if she remembered what i told her and she said know so i had to tell her all over again lol.

lol

How long into the relationship was this? Cause you are forward. I cant imagine it was long after you met! ha!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really "told" my girlfriends (past or present) that I have a fetish! I simply made it known in the bedroom.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
I never really "told" my girlfriends (past or present) that I have a fetish! I simply made it known in the bedroom.... [Roll Eyes]

BINGO!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:

me too, but after it was out there we would talk about it

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my experience - demonstrate in the heat of passion - and if that doesnt get you a slap, bring it up later.

being too up front about it to early makes it an "issue" - after all most girls (unless you are real lucky) wont have a shopping list of what they love sexually early in a relationship - so why should you?

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've told my girlfriends in the past and never had a problem. I think the key is making sure the girl is really into you before being so upfront about it.

With my current girlfriend(our relationship is barely a month old), i haven't mentioned "foot fetish" at all (i did tell her i thought her feet were sexy, but I've never said the word fetish around her, much less telling her i have one) but i try to make it known with my actions.

I have sucked her toes/licked and nibbled her soles a bit during the heat of the moment and gotten great reactions.

I can tell she's gotten the hint, because she never hesitates to put her feet in my lap, or to rub them where we all love to be rubbed.

I think it mainly depends on the girl's personality. If she's open you probably won't have much trouble. Knowing each other fairly well and a sense of trust will really help out.

[ July 22, 2008, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: russ ]

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From experience now I know not to tell. Telling usually gets a negative response, so I build up slowly. Get to know the girl maybe go out with the girl one thing leads to the other get to the massage if I'm lucky to get that far then continue from there. Getting my fantasy minus having to use the words foot fetish.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just come right out and tell them that I have a foot fetish and the just giggle and ask me for a foot rub.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links