Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FOOT ALERT!! stacey and claire from eastenders (uk)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOOT ALERT!! stacey and claire from eastenders (uk)
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone see eastenders last night?
about half way through the show there was a scene at the park where you get to see some jaw-dropping feet!
yes 1st you see stacey in "the pose "close up bare soles then seconds after you see claire in nylons close up feet kicking a football!
can any of you guys get the stills so we can post em up here?its well worth it!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in the US so i have no idea what that show is, but i would love see the pics

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spen:
did anyone see eastenders last night?
about half way through the show there was a scene at the park where you get to see some jaw-dropping feet!
yes 1st you see stacey in "the pose "close up bare soles then seconds after you see claire in nylons close up feet kicking a football!
can any of you guys get the stills so we can post em up here?its well worth it!

I saw it, and i had a feeling somebody on this forum would have watched it and make a post on it.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!! the one episode i miss...... [Cry]

theres always the omnibus! [Wink] lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cp34t

this is the episode for everyone to see!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD MAN!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i live in the US so i have no idea what that show is, but i would love see the pics

Here in the U.S., Eastenders is usually shown on PBS. As are most BBC shows. I didn't know it was still on the air.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

if you cant get "PBS" try BBC Iplayer for any BBC related foot sightings. lol lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

hehe

p.s. i would have loved to smell her hosed feet! she seems the sort of hot chick thats guilty of stinky feet. [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links