Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you call that thingamajig? You know – the tinge on the sole.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you call that thingamajig? You know – the tinge on the sole.
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, how do you refer to that mesmerizing 'indelible' tinge - that 'peaches and cream'/a soft shade of peach/ coral pink complexion of the sole? – i.e. a delicate nuance of color that forms a footprint pattern on the sole of the foot so to speak, further accentuated by the fairness of the arch? There's the word 'plantar' meaning 'of or relating to the sole of the foot <plantar wart>, <the plantar aspect of the foot>' - but never did i come across the 'plantar tint' or anything - besides, it'd sound pretentious. Maybe someone has seen anything close in a literary work? If not, what word would you come up with to describe either the tint itself and/or the pattern it forms?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I have no idea. You may need to consult a podiatrist or perhaps a dermatologist. It might not even have a name.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent question!! [Thumbs Up]

Being a sole man myself...I've given this a lot f thought! Surprisingly, it took me a bit longer than expected to come up with a name/color:

"Shades of Sole" [Mmm]

Welcome Aboard, amour fout!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I refer to the color as "blush,"

or when a girl's soles wrinkle and become that two-tone "strawberries & cream" color as "blushing."

Yeah, I think about feet a lot!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amour fout:
Guys, how do you refer to that mesmerizing 'indelible' tinge - that 'peaches and cream'/a soft shade of peach/ coral pink complexion of the sole?

It seems like you're referring exclusively to Caucasian soles. Am I correct in assuming that? Most Blacks, Asians, and Latinas have different shades of sole.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eusak, yes, in this case i guess the question pertains mostly to 'Caucasian' soles. Shomeyotoes, nice avatar!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its nice that everything on the woman i like is PINK [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is something I've lightly touched on here some years ago if I remember.that's part of my fetish,I prefer and adore when women have red or pink soles,it drives me wild.I've been told women get that when their feet are sore,good bloodflow,etc,I think that might atribute to it,but I think some women jus have it naturally,and its not jus one race of women that have red or pink soles,all races do,and all races have women who don't have red or pink soles..welcome to wus btw
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by amour fout:
eusak, yes, in this case i guess the question pertains mostly to 'Caucasian' soles. Shomeyotoes, nice avatar!

Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Well, my question seem to have shifted out of focus. The 'phenomenon' I'm interested in has nothing to do with sore feet. While this tint may be partly due to the blood supply to the sole, it is also the texture (of the area of the sole that forms a walking pattern) that may account for it. To call it a blush/flush would imply only pinkishness, while it is a soft shade of peach that probably best describes the tint. A casual observation: it seems that blondes in particular have this glowing 'sunny soles' appearance. It is to be noted that the pristine tinge can only be seen on the satiny/silky/fluffy soles, so don't confuse it with a thick skin buildup. But don't get me wrong - I wouldn't mind just a trace of callousness:-)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Amour fout,

You know I don't believe it has a name, you could probably come up with something though [Big Grin]

That tinge probably does have a lot to do with individual sole characteristics. My girlfriend is a great example… She has well taken care of but thick soles, not too puffy or at all callous, just thick from walking around barefoot or in flip-flops from a young age I guess (She’s Thai, from Thailand). At any rate during the day or periods of high mobility her soles look like any other soles I’ve been with for the most part (other Asian or Caucasian) , maybe just a touch of a tan hue but mostly the creamy pick you mentioned in the areas you covered. However, in the evening especially if she’s got her feet up on me (slightly elevated), the creamy pink color is long gone and her soles are quite yellow but with that slight tan hue. Now she doesn’t have Jaundice or any skin disorder, it’s just those thick soles coupled with her natural skin tone which is very light (most people think she’s Chinese or Japanese). As mentioned I believe circulation (blood flow) plays a major role as well… If I touch her feet after she’s been sleeping for a bit, the capillary refill is pretty slow. She uses to smoke so maybe that has something to do with it as well. It’s also worth mentioning that other women I’ve been with have shown similar color shifts but one thing always stood out, the thicker the sole (again I’m not talking calloused feet) the more color shift I’d notice. The women with say normal soles (if there is a “normal”) always seemed to have a creamy pink color just not as intense when circulation decreased… Decreased my not be the right word but you get the idea. [Wink] Of course this is my experience, I’m no doctor just a guy that’s been lucky enough to have messed around with a good number of feet!

Sorry if it’s still not what you’re look for but I hope its helps a little! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

asiafoot, thanks for such a thorough reply [Thumbs Up] Well, you've mentioned some eerie things - pinkish by day, yellowish by night [Smile] - Sounds like some chameleons of soles [Wink] Again, to share yet another batch of homespun rumination of mine, it seems to me that Asian girls have a richer yellowish hue to their soles, set off by the higher skin tone fairness, as asiafoot mentioned. Now, was it in China that they used to call a female's sole "golden lotus"? This is what I'm talking about - the golden lotus - only I need some confirmation!
Asiafoot, you may be not a doc, but with all these "capillary refills" and "circulation decreases"... - an orderly at least? [Wink] And congrats on having those Asian treats [Cheers]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links