Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Swimming Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swimming Toes
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's that time of year agian, and I just went swimming in a gigantic 10ft pool. But this also if THE BEST, then by far one of THE BEST places to see feet. My favorites are usualy the lifegaurd's feet. B/c for some reason, they tend to hire some good lokkin' milfs for the job. And they are always barefoot (unless the have on flops). And they all tend to take care of them. Now, lets get to the beach (pool in this case) bums, the ones who just relax on the chairs letting their feet up. Now with this, you get to see all parts of the foot, the toes, the heels, the soles, and any other part you want. In fact, if you get a seat close enough, you can get some great candid shots with your camera phone. Now, here comes the good stuff. The best way to see feet in the most incognito way, is to go in the pool. Now to do this, you are going to need a cople things.

Some good goggles (not that $.99 crap that fills up with water)

A swimming ability (can you swim or not?)

Now all you have to do, is go into the water and swim, but when you hit a good milf, submerge yourself down the feet, and look all you want. I got about 28 combined minutes of feet watching today. When your at a pool try it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually used to do just that when i was a kid. part of why i loved going to the pool was because i could check out some feet there, swimmers and lifeguards alike. at the place that i went to, there was a divider between the shallow and deep end so you could swim underneath and get a close up to anyone chilling on the divider or pushing off of it...very nice
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links