Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To all the married people (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To all the married people
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear all these stories of people, who with thier wifes, always have great foot stories. I hope to one day, have a marrige of my own that is as good as your's. But right now, I'm way to young to even think about it. So foot certainty is uncertain right now. But its the love that counts, right? The feet just come with it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, I was lucky... Lucky that I have a gorgeous fun wife who happened to have sexy feet and toes.. The total package here...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might as well be married,been with the same gf for 10 1/2 years,and will prob be married in the near future with her.yes love comes first.if a shark ate her feet off would I still be with her? ofcourse.but I doubt our relationship woulda lasted this long if she didn't fufill my fetish desire to some extent.I'm sure other members here will agree with their wives/relationships
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't even consider my wife's feet as a reason to marry her. I married her strictly out of love. I didn't even confess my fetishes to her until a couple of years into our marriage.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't like the foot fetish scene or activities that I like, so I don't have any magnificent fetish stories to tell.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
I might as well be married,been with the same gf for 10 1/2 years,and will prob be married in the near future with her.yes love comes first.if a shark ate her feet off would I still be with her? ofcourse.but I doubt our relationship woulda lasted this long if she didn't fufill my fetish desire to some extent.I'm sure other members here will agree with their wives/relationships

I agree 100%. Funny enough, my gf and I have also been together for over 10 years now.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll echo the sentiments of ToeLuvinFirefighter and vineofthorns.

Love comes first. But part of love, at least for me, was finding the right fit in the bedroom. I'm a firm believer in sex before marriage. Sex is a very important part of a relationship, and if you're not compatible in the bedroom, you're going to be very, very unhappy.

By the way, I've been married 15 years, together for 17. And, yes, those two years were very, very fulfilling. [Smile]

Some day, I'll post a few photos of her sexy feet.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you truely love someone, then you love everything about her even if her feet aren't perfect, you'll learn to love the little imperfections and realize that's part of what makes her so sexy to you. A former girlfriend had feet that weren't what I would call attractive. Her toes were crooked to the point where her second toe was up over her big toe on one foot, but because I loved her so much the crooked toes really didn't matter. We would probably still be together if she hadn't decided to sleep with a few other guys in my fraternity. I forgave her and tried to work it out with her, but she continued ot spread-em for my brothers.

Now my wife on the other hand has proportional toes, high arch and a size 9.5 extra wide (more target area [Jerkoff] )!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't say 'the feet just come with it', I love my girlfriend AND her feet, in fact, her feet are an important factor in my love for her.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got married for love! i don't get what i always want in terms of feet and heels, but i'm very happy. she's understanding and most times is more than happy to endulge. but when she's feeling self-concious.. i pull into the patiences part of myself.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote".....But its the love that counts, right? The feet just come with it......"

WRONG. it is the feet that counts, love just comes with it.LOL.
No, just kidding,maybe. but it is nice that a pretty and sexy pair of feet came with love, as in my case.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT IS ABOUT 'NICE FEET' BEING A BONUS..

Marriage is about love, If the wife has pretty feet, then that is a bonus!

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we lived together for 5 years and have been married for 13 years as of this past Monday. Love is important, but like dicklipschitz mentioned if things weren't compatible in the sack beforehand it wouldn't have lasted. Now as Vine mentioned about the feet eating shark staying with her would be a no brainer. However, being a man and a scumbag both I'd definitely have to get to the feet from somewhere else on the side if that were the case.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet is always a bonus! Married the Mrs for love and she never knew the power her feet held until I introduced her to the foot fetish community, and now she can never get enough worship or take enough pictures~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say the love comes first. For me if I love a girl then even if others don't think her feet are that attractive for me they would be very attractive because I really like her. Almost like how girls are more attractive when they treat me nice. If they could care less about me i dont care how hot they are in my mind they are not attractive at all
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "bonus" thing is really correct. But it isn't a guarantee. Like sex, you could end up with a wife who hates her feet or isn't into it. But, I do consider myself very lucky to have a wife who is into both. 7 years and still going. Good luck.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links