Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cock Teased Hardcore!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cock Teased Hardcore!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellas,

I'll give a history first...so pretty much all of my close friends know I have a FF. So my roomie has a friend that she told about my FF at one point along the way...which was fine as I personally couldn't give a fuck who knows. So tonight my roomie and her friend are going out to the clubs...the girl shows up and kicks off her shoes...lo and fucking behold she is wearing blue fucking polish on her amazing toes!!! My roomie has posted pics of her peds covered in cum on here a couple of times because her fiance has a bit of a love for feet, whole other story that!

I was having..well..AM having a few beers tonight so I don't even try to hide the fact I'm looking at her hot peds..she defintely catches me because she keeps wiggling her toes and scrunching them up...all the while her b/f is sitting right beside her!!

So the moral of this story is...has this happened to anyone and if it has...did you fella's not just want to grab a hold of the girls peds and have your way with them?? Because I was about a beer or two away from doing that! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a little tipsy before and have had the courage but wasn't able to find a girl to come over then!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i dont drink b/c im always driving here and there. But unlike you, I don't tell anybody about my FF. But as long as I can see her toenails, I'm pretty dang good. Otherwise, I will pull off her socks, nice and sober.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damned boyfriends !! [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, a while ago we got new neighbours and the woman figured out in no time that I have a foot fetish, needless to say she drives me crazy flashing her gorgeous peds at me any way she can. She even comes and shows me when her boyfriend has bought her new shoes, she comes to ask me all innocently if I think they're beautiful! One of these days I'm gonna loose control and get my self in trouble.

Don't agree about the bf's fjb, they tend to make women a little more free at times because of the no risk factor [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, you need to tell that "whole other story" about your roommates and the foot fetish thing too. I remember you mentioned it in the Misc. section about your current bad living arrangements. Is there now a benefit coming around to this???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

FJB...I couldn't give two sweet fucks if her b/f held the camera while I did it! [Big Grin]
LD...basically my roomie was the first friend to find out about my FF and told all my other friends as well! But, he was the only one that was like "Hey man chicks feet are cool bro"..I didn't think much of it at the time because I thought he was just trying to make me feel better or something. Well, soon after moving in here, he works out west for most of the month and it was just me and his fiance here. Me and the fiance were sitting around one night and the whole FF thing came up and I showed her Wu's...she decided to post a couple of pics of her feet that she took herself on here! Sooooo....when my buddy comes back home she tells him that she posted the pics...he laughed,thought it was great! So one day I'm just chilling here on Wu's..flip over to the pics section and BAM! There's her feet covered in cum...so now they don't really razz me on the FF thing [Big Grin]

Winded story I know...but her telling that chick about my FF is gonna be hell now though...a good hell...but hell all the same.

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What thread was that one? Could you link it here bro?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiLBastard
Board Regular
Member # 27554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiLBastard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
link the pics of your friends feet.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's their latest thread...
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012925

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah !! Those are nice, BTL.

_fjb_ [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links