Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Camera phones specifically the iphone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Camera phones specifically the iphone
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a search on here but didnt find the iphone so sorry if this is has been answered already...

With more people getting into blogging and and using the iphone do you think it will be easier to take quick pics of girls feet while acting like you are surfing the web or doing something else on it? Hope this isnt to silly of a question..lol

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'll get easier as technology advances. Just think BEFORE there were camera phones!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'll keep getting way easier. The quality of photos and video with new phones keeps getting better.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with the iPhone you take pretty decent photos and can download an app that will update blogs on the fly. So my answer is yes to your question. :-)
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have an iphone and havent tried any candids yet and was thinking of it, but i need to find out how i can mute that *cha-chink* sound of a pic being taken.
i have taken pics of my wife's feet and i can def tell you that the quality is pretty good [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's cool
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the iphone camera is poor quality in my opinion.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i need to find out how i can mute that *cha-chink* sound of a pic being taken.

Yeah I will be getting the iphone in a couple of weeks. My current phone makes that noise with no way to disable so I hope a way comes out to stop the audio from the iphone when taking a pic..lol
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teenfeetlover419
Board Regular
Member # 17868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for teenfeetlover419     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have an iPhone, and if you put it on silent mode (the switch on the side) the camera won't "cha-chink" when you take a pic
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh.. good to know TFL. thanks [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links