Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Scenerio to Think About (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Scenerio to Think About
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I had some feet that were kinda old if I had to do it over again I would say no.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i would have to decline. I broke up with a girl once that had ugly feet although she was not too hot herself sooo... But it is rare for a very pretty lady to have ugly feet. I might have to ponder this further [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say no to the ugly feet, as i might feel sick touching them,

and might vomit on the womans feet!

[Confused] [Puke]

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends, ugly like mis-shaped kinda ugly? Or cracked, dirty, yellow toe nail ugly? No mercy footjob?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her feet are clean but just not attractive and she wanted a massage, I would massage her feet, but I would not be aroused by her feet. But if she wanted me to worship them, and I knew it was leading to sex, I would worship them because as you said, she is still hot, herself.

If her feet were just not taken care of (dry skin, fungus, bad stench, etc.), I would have to decline.

[ July 30, 2008, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short, fat, tall, or thin i am sworn to put it in.

I know we are talking strictly about feet here, but the above can apply to feet as well.

As long as they are bearable to me i would definately do it.

You see feet have that "other" element that transcends the beholder's idea of beauty; i mean the smell of feet. No matter how a foot looks you can never tell how it will smell, sure you can go with; "if they look pretty they must smell pretty" but smell really does not fit with pretty, since pretty is based on sight.

I guess the loophole i am going through is that of the smell of the foot. You see i always try not to deviate from the original post, but smell is a big factor that must be taken into account.

Yes i would. And all of those women who you guys consider to have "ugly feet" send them my way, my nose is up for the challenge.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do it because it is a chance to be with feet. Who knows, I might learn something that a women likes or does not like to have done to her feet. This way when I get my hands on some hot looking feet I would know some techniques.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decline... Politely of course. Then run like hell! (Away from those bad feet! Away! Away!)
Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd decline. However, if her feet were just so so, I'd probably accept. I've definitely olged and recorded the footplay of some less than pretty peds. But, I wouldn't want to put my hands on them, let alone my mouth!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be more inclined to accept if I was fairly confident that her feet might be the key to open other gates.

As much as I adore women's feet, I'm not a "one-trick pony"; there are some other anatomical venues I like to visit, too.

I guess that I'm also assuming that "ugly" doesn't include such things as hideous fungal infestations, seeping lesions, or leprosy. Such things would disincline me to oblige her requests.

Sometimes, I can make myself laugh at my responses.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant see how i could do anything other than decline, unless of course i like ugly feet which i dont lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links