Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The holy grail of foot apparel; not apparent??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The holy grail of foot apparel; not apparent??
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did this thing never take off or what???

I never seen them at all.

Not enough advertisement or poor quality? something else?

Anyone have any insight?

If this thing had enough steem to take off it could have been better than sliced bread for us foot peeps.

I am ofcourse referring to the "Topless-sandal"

here is what i mean:

I originally posted this on "feetcore.com"
(some time ago)

http://www.originaltoplesssandals.com/AllAboutToplessSandals.html

(should work now)

For those of you that were also in the dark about this new style of sandals,

they are literally topless, no thong. How do they work you say, well they have come up with some sort of adhesive that sticks to the soles of the foot, making it so that you can walk around on them without anything in between your toes. For a more detailed description follow the linK

I am sure these babies have caused alot of mixed emotions among our fellow footmen. Some questions have already been posed, such as what about the flop? and what about the dangling?

I myself love the sound a sandal or flip flop makes as it comes near you. Flip Flop Flip Flop, you know something sexy is comin (unless it is a guy or a chick with jacked up feet). One gets excited knowing that bare feet are fast approaching

And I also love the dangling. I too love noticing women as they obliviously play around with their sandals shuffling their sandals as they sit impatiently or when they slip out of them either by accident or just because they choose to. Sandal play, nice.

I just can not decide on this one.

On one hand you have a real bare foot, no strap/ thong, atleast from the top view.

But on the other hand you loose the possibility of seeing any soles, which to me is the biggest flaw of this style of sandal. I love it when women wearing sandals bend or rest their foot on their sandals whilst displaying their soles,saw this today, Oh I notice ladies.

Any who, I hope these things take off and I hope they find a market, not that I give a shit about these companies I just want to see bare fee

[ July 31, 2008, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: nodes ]

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds interesting. I see your point about not being able to enjoy some of the sights and sounds but, if you wanted straight forward feet, wouldn't this be cool?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the view from the top, but it takes away from the view below (when they let normal sandals dangle) [Cry]

Still the concept is pretty cool. It's a bit weird though. Not really weird, but different. It's usually not easy for these things to really take off. Especially since I have never even heard of these before. Clearly, it's not being advertised enough. I just hope they only make good commercials when they decide to start advertising.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true this defeats the dangle. I'm sorry but I'm more of a fan of the flip flop than this topless sandal. Also I love the sounds of flip flops when a girl walks in them. I'm thinking this wouldn't have that sound.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of these before. They started appearing about a year or so back. I don't they took off though - I never found a pair in the local stores.

ps - I will stick with my old navys thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen them anywhere either. I have been happiest with my Teva flip-flops. They take the shape of your foot in a matter of days and stay that way.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the lack of sole exposure.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So they're the opposite of "barefoot sandals," that have no bottems, right? Interesting idea, but I also don't like the fact that you con't see the lady's soles.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ps - I will stick with my old navys thanks [Big Grin] [/QB]
MD-the old navy ones are my all time favorite!! What colors do you have, which ones are your favorites?
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way regular flip-flops/sandals show so much of women's soles (and that wonderful sound). But if these catch on, congrats to all the "tops" guys!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldnt get the link to work

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither could I, actually.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i couldnt get the link to work
Try it now, its been updated.

--------------------

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Think they're pretty cool looking, love that picture on the site.

http://www.originaltoplesssandals.com/i/Steve%20Pics/sandals_with_feet.jpg

I dunno how practical they'd be having to peal them off and shit and they shouldn't even come in mens, but to see women wearing 'em all over the place would certianly make for some sweet eye candy.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

quote:
they shouldn't even come in mens
I will go even further, and say that men should not wear sandals/or flip flops at all.

it should be frowned uppon, anywhere other than the beach( and pools) or their own home.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links