Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If the situation were reversed? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If the situation were reversed?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone EVER had a girl initiate foot discussion or contact? And by discussion I mean her talking about her feet and maybe that she likes certain things done to them? Contact, like asking for a foot rub? I've heard that there are women who have had foot guys before and like massages, toe sucking, kissing, etc. And that when "what they like" comes up, it gets mention.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my ex's from about 9yrs ago tried to allow me to let her suck my toes during sex, but i absolutely refused quoting it as disgusting.

yet, she was the 1st girl who's feet i ever had sex with oddly enough [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen that happen on TV. In the movies, it always ends in disaster, or she has ugly feet.. and on reality shows (Blind Date), well the one I saw, she had nasty feet.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
believe it or not, my ex-wife AND wife both brought up that they liked their toes sucked and how much it turned them on before i ever said anything. my ex was hanging out with me and 2 of my buddies the nite before one of them got married and somehow it came up how she liked it and i was like.. daaaamn, i have to tell her now. unfortunately, it didnt make much of a difference cause our sex life fizzled way too quickly.

now my wife.. oh man.. she had pretty much said the same thing and i thought the same thing. she even pushed for more and more foot play when we started dating. making sure i became more and more comfortable with til i actually totally accepted it as part of me and even loved that part of us. just the other nite, we were sitting on the couch facing each other talking about things and she lifted her bare foot up and put it against my face and ran it slowly down my face pausing with her toes in my mouth, smirking at me the whole time.. and then continued talking lol.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other night a friend asked me what I thought of her pedicure. I'm not sure if she noticed me looking or not, but she brought it up out of the blue. I told her it looked nice(it did!) and asked her if she gets manicures as well. She said she didn't because she bites her nails. Then she said "really the only reason I get pedicures is so I can have someone rub my feet for an hour". She then said she had really sensitive feet. I jokingly told her she should date a foot fetishist and she laughingly agreed. However, when I mentioned that he might want to suck her toes, she said "that would feel too weird! Just massages for me". Then I suggested that she see a reflexologist and she said she had and it was "a-maaaa-ziiinnng!". It was cute how her eyes rolled back in her head and she shuddered a little bit when she said it(I have to admit I got a little turned on!). She said she'd do it again, but that it was expensive. I didn't want to seem TOO interested so I changed the subject, but I've certianly been thiking about getting my hands on those feet at some point!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one woman I knew who went out with a friend of mine that was really into having her feet massaged and played with and she did go out of her way to let that be known. I'm not sure if it was because my friend told her I was into women's feet or not (He was one of the few people I know who found out about my attraction for women's feet and asked me about it after he found out.), or if it was just something she felt like telling me, or a little of both. Even when she was going out with my friend, she would ask me to give her foot massages. I played it off as no big deal for awhile. After the relationship between my friend and her went on the rocks, I did end up sucking on her toes, licking her feet and then, eventually, ended up getting several footjobs from her. It turns out that she had gotten attention to her feet long before my friend began going out with her. As an additional kicker, she said after the cat was out of the bag that she was always curious as to whether or not I was into women's feet because of the way I gave her foot massages (Evidently, it was way too good and she suspected I might like women's feet.). I never knew if she was just playing dumb with me or if she really knew I liked women's feet and just baited me on to some degree to take things further.

Eusak, I bet if you ever got your hands on that girl's feet that you're talking about, she wouldn't mind getting her toes sucked if the foot massage felt really good!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was kind of like that in the beginning. She was open to what I liked. Then she really started to enjoy it. She asks me to massage her feet and paint her nails, suck on her toes, etc. She wants constant attention on them. Not a problem!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<<is living the reversed situation

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That has happened to me a few times. It's great! Makes my heart race when women talk about their feet. I know a few women who have a foot fetish, and for me to be able to relate with them is a beautiful thing.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Ophillia- Nice
Bondo- wish I met more women like that

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol NOT nice! yall are worried about HOW to get toes IN your mouth and here i am trying to figure out how i can get mine IN His mouth!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
lol NOT nice! yall are worried about HOW to get toes IN your mouth and here i am trying to figure out how i can get mine IN His mouth!

Awww Ophillia take comfort in knowing that most of us here on wu's would have your pretty toes in our mouths with the utmost quickness! [Hump]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

[Blush] awww thanks!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope I always have to bring of the idea of kissing of feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

that's hard to believe Ophillia! [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links